Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  72
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Triton v10 6.8liter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

I need something like that when I retire. How much can you tow. If I could pull a tiny car like a Smart or fiat or mini and a sxs on a trailer that would be great.
    2011 Commander XT 1000

2006 660 Special Edition (Sold)
    Had lots of neat stuff...

3. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post

More cross country trips

Most class c’s are 5,000 pounds. Jayco is 7,500. Hitch is rated at 7,500 with 750lb tongue weight thats why i went with this one for the towing capacity

09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

5. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian lee Rhino450 View Post
    Triton v10 6.8liter

I had never driven a v-10 until the one in the "B" class I borrowed and took to the fall ride last October . I pulled a two axle 12' trailer with my t-2 on it . Keep in mind , I had not driven anything 3/4 ton or bigger without a diesel for years . The v-10 had plenty of power , and was very peppy ; but , it turned way more rpm's than the diesels I'm use to...I thought it was gonna grenade on the first hill I went up lol ! Since then I have driven a U-Haul we rented (knowing what to expect) , and it done great being fully loaded down . The only downfall imo with them is fuel economy...if you intend on doing the speed limit (on the highway) be prepared to get 5-7 mpg...I got 6 in the "B" class .
    08 700 ...

7. Likes Brian lee Rhino450 liked this post
    Thats ok my tundra only gets 11

09 700 sport

9. Likes scottwv liked this post
    Great looking rig ----- would like to go this way of camping some day

11. Likes Brian lee Rhino450 liked this post
    I get 12-13 but I have 10 ply LT tires. If they ever wear out, I'm going back to stock size.

Thats ok my tundra only gets 11

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

It will be alot of fun

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

14. Likes Brian lee Rhino450 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmi View Post
    I get 12-13 but I have 10 ply LT tires. If they ever wear out, I'm going back to stock size.
    I have a heavy foot

09 700 sport

True story... one day on my way home from work I was sitting at a traffic light and heard a noise like a chain saw. From years of truck driving, I never use my inside mirror, it's flipped up all the time. So the light turns and I am easing along, I still hear that sound. I flip the inside mirror down and there's a moped right on my tailgate.
    Later I was telling my dad about it on the phone and he says "I know you are trying to save gas, but don't tell anyone a moped was tailgating you"

I have a heavy foot

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast