Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  11
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hmm I guess this is that bad part of living in Yuma, Az I don't get to enjoy winter... but here is some sunrise for you to see.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180313_063833.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	61.7 KB 
ID:	12763  

2. Thanks singleton thanked for this post
    Likes Timmi, WV Hot Rod Rhino, JoshK, singleton liked this post
    [QUOTE=WV Hot Rod Rhino;126109]We don't any power from the storm..so no interest or land phones.. Try me this evening

I'm sure James meant internet as I guarantee he's interested lol.
    Also keep I'm mind that the present wet clutch wear is without slugs, so it will experience less wear going forward and maybe worth saving some coins. It is not bad to think about going into the CVT periodically to check and clean/maintenance and you're close to wet clutch at that point. $.02
    2016 Wolverine R-Spec EPS, Camo, fender ext. 4000 Moto winch w/syn rope, 14"Method B-locks, 27" Maxxis Vipr 9 & 11's, Full flip windshield, A-arm guards, 2 batts, JBS CVT grind, 16 OD, slugs, purple, JBS/Eibach springs, Autometer Temp Gauge
    08 Rhino 700 SE Black Armor, JBS 734 (bbk w/Carillo crank & rod, CP 11:1, deshrouded valves, Raptor springs, Viking cam & FI, MSD, afr Gauge, Unleashed sheave w/JBS OD 18g greased, Purple, slugs, 27" Mudlite XTRs , 6" Chopped , Mishi Rad, ALBA exhaust

4. Thanks WV Hot Rod Rhino thanked for this post
    Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post

Yea i figured it was internet. I know I am already into the wet clutch this is why I asked about the wear and figured I would just go ahead and replace it. I am already over 3400 miles and with the summer time coming up I need it ready to go at all times. I am on the SAR for the local Sheriff's office and the Viking will go places that the trucks and Hummvv's cannot go. And if we have a mine rescue I will be able to get the closest to get the gear to the mines. Since it is very hot in the summer I want to be reliable and ready.

6. Thanks jimclemjr thanked for this post
    Likes jimclemjr, WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post

Ok, so I got the Clutch and sheave kit installed. After trying to figure what I got and did not get as I did not get all of my order but I got what I need to get back up and running. I had a few questions but ended up figure them out on my own. Was not expecting a purple spring with the kit, which was a good thing I saw a video the other day on how to change the spring without a spring tool. I was even more shocked that it worked. That is once I found the correct socket. So after I put on the new tires ( Mongrel) I was running right about 52-53 Mph, now after the kit I am hitting the limiter at 47-48 so I lost a little on the top end which I was surprised by. However the low end is much faster and actually has some pep to it now. Will be going out tomorrow for a try trail ride and seeing how it responses to the trails that I ride here.

Upgrades performed were

Extreme Sheave Kit
    17 Gr OD Weights
    Wet Clutch Slugs
    New wet Clutch
    Purple Spring

What size tires are you running. You probably are, but are you checking the speed with a GPS? The spedo reading that different is about the ratio you'd lose because of bigger tires. Losing a little on the top end is normal, bottom end grunt is what people are usually going for. Lol, at least they say that at first, and then get upset when they lose some on top.

27's and yes both times I verified with a GPS at the same time. And both read the same. that is not a big deal as you said because I did gain on the low end. And since I run the trails over hard rocky areas don't need 55 Mph.

Search Technician
    diver2diver. Thank you for your volunteer service with your Search and Rescue Unit. It takes a special individual to do this type of work.

11. Likes Timmi, JoshK liked this post
    It's over greased or a weight flopped during the install...get me some pics...with 17s and a purple there shouldn't be any loss in top

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12