Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Spring rate

Spring rate

Does anyone know the front and rear stock spring rates on the V3? I am trying to come up with a shock combo of my own but shock companies don’t like to release that info. I will need stronger springs in back because of the weight I haul on the trail but stock rates will give me a starting point. Also spring lengths would also be helpful since my rear ones are sagging bad and I would not be able to make an accurate measurement.

Did you come up with anything

James is working with springs and shocks for the Viking.

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Quote Originally Posted by Mello1 View Post
    Does anyone know the front and rear stock spring rates on the V3? I am trying to come up with a shock combo of my own but shock companies don’t like to release that info. I will need stronger springs in back because of the weight I haul on the trail but stock rates will give me a starting point. Also spring lengths would also be helpful since my rear ones are sagging bad and I would not be able to make an accurate measurement.
    Sorry for delay but I just now saw this......I do not know the answer but that info is in the service manual for the Rhino, so maybe in the Viking manual.
    2016 Wolverine R-Spec EPS, Camo, fender ext. 4000 Moto winch w/syn rope, 14"Method B-locks, 27" Maxxis Vipr 9 & 11's, Full flip windshield, A-arm guards, 2 batts, JBS CVT grind, 16 OD, slugs, purple, JBS/Eibach springs, Autometer Temp Gauge
    08 Rhino 700 SE Black Armor, JBS 734 (bbk w/Carillo crank & rod, CP 11:1, deshrouded valves, Raptor springs, Viking cam & FI, MSD, afr Gauge, Unleashed sheave w/JBS OD 18g greased, Purple, slugs, 27" Mudlite XTRs , 6" Chopped , Mishi Rad, ALBA exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by Timmi View Post
    James is working with springs and shocks for the Viking.

Timmi I have been talking to james about this for some time and I bought some r-spec shocks which I have already removed the stock springs from. James has my springs ordered so hope they will be here in a few days. Very excited to get them on.

6. Likes Timmi, WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post