Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Help

whatever, dude, i was growing more suspicious of you as the conversation went on anyway, you came in here with your mind made up that the JBS clutch you bought is not working correctly when in fact it does work for hundreds of others, my self included. James asked you to post photos and he would help you, instead you went off on a tirade. I don't even know if you actually bought his clutch. You knew about BF long before I ever said anything. You supposedly just found out about him and you already know how great he is... right. I tried to help you, you call me a dumbass.
    If anything you say is true post the photos or talk to James and he will help you if you honestly want help. He's that kind of a person even to those who talk crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly_NY View Post
    Hey Timmi back again that was a dumbass comment you made considering you know my name as you asked it last night. Don't be offended by my earlier comment no insult was meant. I didn't know if that was your actual photo and name etc. As you were defending the setup so much I thought it might be James's wife being covert. But thanks for clarification on BF. I found this because of it. I think I'll give him some of my money now he seems to have his shit together, and understands customer service.Attachment 12849

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Help is the thread title but he won't let us. Oh well.
    2016 Alpine white Wolverine EPS
    Kenwood 2-way radio w/frs frequencies
    Super ATV half windshield tinted
    Viper Max 4000 widespool winch
    Dragonfire 3" 4-point harnesses
    2" Super ATV lift
    Pyle audio system
    Yamaha over fenders
    4" cage chop
    27" tusk Terabites
    JBS extreme sheave
    16g OD weights
    Purple Eibach Spring
    Slugs
    JBS Doors

Timmi you might be one of the most ignorant individuals I've exchanged comments with. You truly do not do JBS any favors with your dumbass comments. You saw my order as did anyone else that read this post as the pic is up. Unless you think I pulled the order confirmation out of my ass. You also read that that my stock clutch was already put back on so, never once did I say I was not going to send pics, but I also am not dropping everything just to reinstall for a photo. I also thanked James for being willing to look at it via photos. And as far as BF I have seen reference to his work, I also know he is in Canada. That is what I know of him. You'll notice I mentioned I ordered hunterworks weights and sliders not BF.

You must be a relative or something the way you always jump in defending everything and start stirring shit up. I hope that is not the case because if it is you should be kicked out of the damn business because you are belligerent prick. Ironically read the threads the negative belittling comments have all been by the JBS side not me. One time you state you don't have the sheave then you do have the sheave get your stories straight Timmi, before you start throwing accusations around.

I know there were some several syllable words in there Timmi google may help you if needed dumbass.

As entertaining as this is with Timmi, this moron is the icing on the cake.

Please get me off of this group Admin

Comment all you want Timmi but for the sake of James's business learn to keep your fingers off the keyboard so you don't create more JBS haters. Damn man your an idiot. Now I will buy a hunterworks, or Bf whatever or anything else that may be out there and pay triple if needed simply because of you Timmi you stupid shit. Learn Timmi it isn't about money. It's about being professional and a bit of customer service.

Great businesses close every day due to dumbasses like you Timmi!!!

WOW!!!! Just WOW!!!!
    you say you want nothing to do with this site. I got an idea, quit posting and give toad a call.

God bless you sir.

2" Super ATV lift
    Pyle audio system
    Yamaha over fenders
    4" cage chop
    27" tusk Terabites
    JBS extreme sheave
    16g OD weights
    Purple Eibach Spring
    Slugs
    JBS Doors

New this would go bad when i saw NY,wish we could give that place to Canada and CA back to Mexico.He just can't face the fact he don't know what the fuck he's doing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	139 
Size:	48.1 KB 
ID:	12851
    2" Super ATV lift
    Pyle audio system
    Yamaha over fenders
    4" cage chop
    27" tusk Terabites
    JBS extreme sheave
    16g OD weights
    Purple Eibach Spring
    Slugs
    JBS Doors

have a nice day, if you ever get around to what you want help with we will help you. we like helping nice people like you

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly_NY View Post
    Timmi you might be one of the most ignorant individuals I've exchanged comments with. You truly do not do JBS any favors with your dumbass comments. You saw my order as did anyone else that read this post as the pic is up. Unless you think I pulled the order confirmation out of my ass. You also read that that my stock clutch was already put back on so, never once did I say I was not going to send pics, but I also am not dropping everything just to reinstall for a photo. I also thanked James for being willing to look at it via photos. And as far as BF I have seen reference to his work, I also know he is in Canada. That is what I know of him. You'll notice I mentioned I ordered hunterworks weights and sliders not BF.

You must be a relative or something the way you always jump in defending everything and start stirring shit up. I hope that is not the case because if it is you should be kicked out of the damn business because you are belligerent prick. Ironically read the threads the negative belittling comments have all been by the JBS side not me. One time you state you don't have the sheave then you do have the sheave get your stories straight Timmi, before you start throwing accusations around.

I know there were some several syllable words in there Timmi google may help you if needed dumbass.

As entertaining as this is with Timmi, this moron is the icing on the cake.

Please get me off of this group Admin

Comment all you want Timmi but for the sake of James's business learn to keep your fingers off the keyboard so you don't create more JBS haters. Damn man your an idiot. Now I will buy a hunterworks, or Bf whatever or anything else that may be out there and pay triple if needed simply because of you Timmi you stupid shit. Learn Timmi it isn't about money. It's about being professional and a bit of customer service.

Great businesses close every day due to dumbasses like you Timmi!!!

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

8. Likes Yedi liked this post
    And they call me a shit talker...lmao

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk