Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  7
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

2014 t4 800 clutch springs for secondary

I cant find too much "new" info. I see the red spring on the JBS internet page but there is no description. On my old Brute thats all i did, put in a new secondary spring and bam had great low end. I was wondering about the red spring and i also heard something about a black spring. I just want some low end power, i dont care about top end speed. 30 " terminators and mostly mud. I dont really want to send my clutch away if i could just add a spring and be some what happier. smoked my belt the other day in low 4x4 just trying to pull out my buddy.

2. Thanks WV Hot Rod Rhino thanked for this post
    Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Welcome to the forum!
    James has an amazing clutch for the Teryx, but if you don't want to spend that much call or text him about options. He can advise you on what would work for you.

304-673-2602

thanks!

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

4. Thanks WV Hot Rod Rhino thanked for this post
    Likes KraziKajun, WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by KraziKajun View Post
    I cant find too much "new" info. I see the red spring on the JBS internet page but there is no description. On my old Brute thats all i did, put in a new secondary spring and bam had great low end. I was wondering about the red spring and i also heard something about a black spring. I just want some low end power, i dont care about top end speed. 30 " terminators and mostly mud. I dont really want to send my clutch away if i could just add a spring and be some what happier. smoked my belt the other day in low 4x4 just trying to pull out my buddy.
    Call and talk to James. He makes the best teryx clutch hands down. I had the vfj first and switched to the JBS and love it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

6. Thanks WV Hot Rod Rhino thanked for this post
    Likes KraziKajun, WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    thank ya gentlemen. Nice teryx! one of these days i will get some portals.

8. Likes Timmi, WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post