Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  26
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyStyle View Post
    When stopping on the trail pull all the way to the right side if possible, leave the left side open for the people in the back to get back up front so they can continue to stop at intersections to keep everyone going the right direction, failure to do this results in the group getting split up by someone going the wrong way.

We should print out these basic things and pass them out to every buggy before we pull out, allot of people dont read forums and will not get this info.
    That's right. We should always keep the trail open. I know it's a long walk from the back to the front for whatever reason a person needs to do it, but keeping the trail open will let others go by, let people in our group who need to get back to the front get there, and maybe even help someone in trouble get help quicker.
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

2. Thanks rhinoroger thanked for this post
    Likes rhinoroger, WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    pack out what you pack in! if I see you tossing trash out of your sxs I will dump a trashcan in your sxs and or truck when I get back to the hotel and if you feel the need to drink don't get drunk we do not need a repeat of the fall ride.
    Redneck Crazy - 2017 Teryx4 LE , 4" portals , cage chop , arched A arms , 32x10x14 pro armor crawler xg , sti hd beadlocks , winch bumper , 5,000# winch , custom snorkels.

4. Likes Shawnh, rhinoroger liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post
    pack out what you pack in! if I see you tossing trash out of your sxs I will dump a trashcan in your sxs and or truck when I get back to the hotel and if you feel the need to drink don't get drunk we do not need a repeat of the fall ride.
    So what happened at the fall ride?

had some locals fall in with us that got way too drunk

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12