Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I like seeing 50" trail models as I have some tight woods around my property, but do others like that smaller ride or is 60" as narrow as you want?
    Brad – Creative Designer for outdoor enthusiast

https://www.redbubble.com/people/bweekley/shop?asc=u

https://www.bweekley.com

2007 Yamaha Rhino 660 - Stock with MSD charger

2. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    I have got to where I love a smaller machine. On trails (not haul roads/gravel roads), I can hang with all the big rigs as far as speed goes. Get on some rough smaller trails and I'm gone and setting there waiting on all those fast rides to catch up. I love having a few inches of trail to use when sliding through the turns. It's also nice to whip around a foot diameter rock in the trail instead of having to slow and run over it. That maverick trail is right up my alley, but it's a canned ham, so I'm not so sure about it. Don't take that the wrong way, cause I've never owned one. I do know one thing...Every single brand out there is the most reliable badest thing there is, just ask the owner.
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

4. Likes Shawnh, scottwv liked this post
    so true, nope never rode a can-am let alone owned one I love the rhino but it has seen better days (it's become like an old harley knuckle, working on it more then riding it) I like the x4 for a family ride but more times then not it is just me running the hills behind my house and A 50" machine it perfect I keep hoping yamaha would throw their hat in the ring with an 850cc 50" machine.
    Brad – Creative Designer for outdoor enthusiast

https://www.redbubble.com/people/bweekley/shop?asc=u

https://www.bweekley.com

2007 Yamaha Rhino 660 - Stock with MSD charger

I had a 50" rzr, it's like riding an atv with two people beside one another, way too tight for me.

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

I believe the size of the Rhino is perfect, only it needs to be a ft longer inside even if it means a ft more wheelbase. Just cramped and noisy. They need to grow a set of balls and bring the Rhino back new and improved. x4 motor with nice adjustable seats and steering column. Get the seat height a little lower than it is now. I guess what they are doing is waiting until everyone buys what is out there now so you have to trade up. Or, they ain't got the balls to build it.
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

as performance minded as the Japanese bike and car manufacturer's are, you would think they would build sport sxs, but only Yamaha has done it, and they presented a very mild version. the expected 2 seat version of the new Wolverine may be it if it has the R Spec or better suspension and good power.

Quote Originally Posted by Hump View Post
    I believe the size of the Rhino is perfect, only it needs to be a ft longer inside even if it means a ft more wheelbase. Just cramped and noisy. They need to grow a set of balls and bring the Rhino back new and improved. x4 motor with nice adjustable seats and steering column. Get the seat height a little lower than it is now. I guess what they are doing is waiting until everyone buys what is out there now so you have to trade up. Or, they ain't got the balls to build it.

"
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

"
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Quote Originally Posted by Timmi View Post
    I'm out. It's just not my style.

It’s a bmw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06 686 JBS Ported Head HotRod Crank Stage 2 Hot Cam Abla Bored Carb Middle Gear Drive Support Programmable MSD Head Studs JBS Sheave 14gm Weights Purple Spring Dual Two Brothers Exhaust Dual Battery Setup Innovate Motorsports A/F Gauge Volt & Temp Gauges Fan Override TCP Radiator JBS Radiator Guards, Rackzilla Steering Rack Power Steering Cognito Spindles Pro 1 Doors 40" Light Bar HID Headlights Ridin On 14" ITP SS112 Rims 26" ITP Terra Cross Tires

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12