Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Shocks

Shocks

With all of the talk about different shocks out there, I am wondering the general thoughts on a couple of different set-ups.

BanditUTV Trail Series
    BanditUTV Series 46 (Piggy Back)
    814 (Viking) Shocks
    Elka Stage 1
    Elka Stage 2
    Yamaha Fox Podium 2.0 (Not the Kawi Take Offs)
    ANY OTHERS I MISSED (I know that James seems to be working on a set)

I currently have the BanditUTV Trail Series, and think that I finally have them working good (WAY better than stock). Then I saw Jerhomey selling his BanditUTV Series 46 (and was the first to comment on his stuff via FB), but he sold them in 5 minutes on Ebay.

I am always on the prowl for making my machine better and trying to watch out for my buddies that have Vikings, so I am interested to hear any thoughts and feedback on the various Shock companies and their products.

Thanks.
    2015 Yamaha Viking VI EPS (Camo):
    -JBS Extreme Sheave, JBS Skids, JBS Arm Guards, JBS AIS Block Off, JBS Rad Guards, JBS Slug Kit, 28" Terrabites/14" Hurricanes

2018 Yamaha Wolverine X4 SE (Silver):
    -JBS Extreme Sheave, JBS Spring Kit, 28” Terrabites/14" Hurricanes, Weller ECM Flash

I've heard nothing but good things about the Elkas, but I'd go with a stage 3 minimum, stage 4 would be better as it has rebound adjusters added, and stage 5 may be overkill for most. Expense may be the main downside.

3. Likes Timmi liked this post