Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  27
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My laptop goes crazy when I hook it up to the fuel controller. It doesn't read the rpms or the afr, just what map is in it. Idles rough, and that's all it will do. Seems it's a bad cdi box, or fuel controller.

I got to much going on to throw $ at this thing. Someone make me a reasonable offer the way it sets. I have a clear WV title in hand. 3600 miles on it, 1400 on the new engine.
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

Diag light is on the bazzaz box. It is flooding itself out when I start it. I've checked all grounds and connections, and I think that thing has went bad.
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

3. Likes rhinoroger liked this post
    James, i will bring you this thing after the spring ride is over. Whatever it is, it's way over my head.

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

James, i will bring this thing to you after the spring ride. It's to much for me to figure out.

I got an appointment for my Rhino to see Dr. Davis Tuesday evening. He is gonna look at it after hrs to see what's been making it sick.

7. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino, JoshK, scottwv liked this post
    Hope yall get it fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hump View Post
    I got an appointment for my Rhino to see Dr. Davis Tuesday evening. He is gonna look at it after hrs to see what's been making it sick.
    The doctor will get her figured out.

DO NOT DRINK AND SERVICE YOUR AIR FILTER. This was stuck in my throttle body. LMAO!

11. Likes JoshK, txgrown1404, scottwv, flimmy, Fabricator liked this post
    lol, did yah get it fixed?

That will do it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast