James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

2. Likes JoshK, txgrown1404, flimmy liked this post
    Thats funny shit right there!!! But its only funny if it don't F things up for good. In my drinking and mechanical fix it days. I change oil in my jacked up 4x4 truck with a 350 engine could not figure out why 8 quarts of oil didn't read on the dip stick till the 9th quart over filled the drain pan and oil ran on the floor. Installing the drain plug was the fix. To many beers and good old Neil Young playing on the stereo can make a man forget what your working on LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hump View Post
    DO NOT DRINK AND SERVICE YOUR AIR FILTER. This was stuck in my throttle body. LMAO!

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

You also do not want to blow bubbles and work on brakes....trust me !

Glad y'all figured it out !!
    08 700 ...

5. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino, flimmy liked this post
    I lost a whole roll of paper towels in the garage a couple weeks ago. Everything is running good, but I'm still a little paranoid though.
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

What was the problem?
    2016 Wolverine R-Spec EPS, Camo, fender ext. 4000 Moto winch w/syn rope, 14"Method B-locks, 27" Maxxis Vipr 9 & 11's, Full flip windshield, A-arm guards, 2 batts, JBS CVT grind, 16 OD, slugs, purple, JBS/Eibach springs, Autometer Temp Gauge
    08 Rhino 700 SE Black Armor, JBS 734 (bbk w/Carillo crank & rod, CP 11:1, deshrouded valves, Raptor springs, Viking cam & FI, MSD, afr Gauge, Unleashed sheave w/JBS OD 18g greased, Purple, slugs, 27" Mudlite XTRs , 6" Chopped , Mishi Rad, ALBA exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by jimclemjr View Post
    What was the problem?
    Serviced air filter, and had a little to much oil inside it, so I stuffed a couple paper towels inside to soak it up/wipe it out...got distracted and set it down to do something else. Came back later and put it on with the paper still inside by accident. It sucked them into the throttle body and had it all gobbed off.
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234