Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Alba gauges?

Alba gauges?

Does anyone run Alba Gauges? I bought the electric water temp gauge, one wire hook up and the Air Fuel Ratio Gauge.

Had issues with AFR gauge backlighting, then was told there were more problems with it, Now hearing about issue with the water temp gauge not reading accurately. I bought this stuff back in December and haven't ridden the Wolverine yet.

What is everyone running for gauages? I have two 2.06 Holes in a custom switch plate and need to fill them, Thinking Volts and oil Pressure? where is everyone hooking up oil pressure to?
    2017 Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec SE

-LED Headight bulbs, LED Fog Lights
    -SuperATV Half windshield, Smoked
    -Exhaust Tip Mod
    -K&N Air filter
    -AIS Blocked off
    -JBS Clutching, all the good stuff
    -JBS Radiator Gaurds
    -Alba Reflashed ECM
    -Bazooka Party Bar, with 10" Bazooka Amplified Marine Sub in Bed
    -EMP rear bumper
    -Doors

More to come...

I have the Alba water temp gauge but have yet to get it installed. I hope to get it done this weekend.

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

I'm running a digital temp/volts gauge from Innovate and love it. They have the afr to match that I want to add at some point. I would stay away from oil pressure if I were you. With all the limbs, rocks, and dirt, you stand a good chance of messing up a line and pumping your oil out. The fittings to hook it up is just another place to have a possible leak.
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

4. Thanks Yedi thanked for this post
    Likes Yedi liked this post

Alba gauges?

I run alba water temp& oil press gauges on my rhino 700, i like them, no problems. For the oil press sensor i took out bottom banjo bolt by my oil filter drilled&tapped thru the head. Then threaded the oil press sensor thru the head straight down into the center of the banjo bolt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

6. Thanks Yedi thanked for this post
    Likes Yedi liked this post