Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  14

Thread: JBS vs HW vs bf

JBS vs HW vs bf

BF is saying the sheave in the video isn't his and he is the only one that has ever cut the face around the lip like that and he is saying it's not his because it's not coated here's the receipt and he's a lying little weasel.. hes not proud enough of that sheave to even claim it... And to all you haters that keep lying like Kyle Sprague you look like an idiot you don't even have my stuff and been talkin s***and I have text messages saying you just like to stir up s*** and I'm going to post those too.. can hunterworks come up with anything better than that flat lip saying that Yamaha did it on the 660 so he guesses I should call them up and tell him they've been doing it wrong maybe he should call him up and tell them to go greaseless that they've been doing it all wrong... can he make a video and prove anything he's done is better... that's what I want to see or is it all just BS talk is that all y'all have ..Bf Hunter works and Rob do y'all have anything that you can prove that's better.. so here's the challenge BF you prove why you're uneven she face will have better bite... Hunterworks you prove Less sheave contact on the side of the belt is better for more bite..prove it to me!!!!.. Rob show me how good your powder coating is what do the customers get.... peeling Steel. They all sit over there talking s*** about me talkin s***and my talkingshit is proving I have a good product they're talkin s***is calling me names and my business names... I hope you all do keep making videos cuz I got about four or five more made myself so keep going against me

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

2. Thanks buckg2, JBFIREMAN thanked for this post
    here is the vid and my comparison.got a few more made too

James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

4. Thanks buckg2, JBFIREMAN thanked for this post
    Likes flimmy, txgrown1404, Fabricator, scottwv liked this post
    Im sure most people with half a brain realize that it's the same 5 or6 haters over and over again. The truth is out there on every trail, and the details are in your videos. The others will sell a few for a while until word gets out on them. The shitty posts from them just shows they are struggling.

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

now they hatin' on me too

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Timmi, you have to look at it like this. If they get shitty with you, they are showing people what a bunch of jerks they are. I really don't think anyone would believe anything they say when they act like that. The proof is out there on the trails. I see so many people post on FB that they already know to go with JBS, but don't know what they want for their machine.

I think my original JBS sheave will outlast my whole Rhino. 3500 miles, same sheave, same weights, serviced every 1000-1500. I just done the 1st belt change because I was afraid it would fly apart from being so old.
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

8. Likes JBFIREMAN liked this post
    Here is a video clip of him installing on. I snap this pic from it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06 686 JBS Ported Head HotRod Crank Stage 2 Hot Cam Abla Bored Carb Middle Gear Drive Support Programmable MSD Head Studs JBS Sheave 14gm Weights Purple Spring Dual Two Brothers Exhaust Dual Battery Setup Innovate Motorsports A/F Gauge Volt & Temp Gauges Fan Override TCP Radiator JBS Radiator Guards, Rackzilla Steering Rack Power Steering Cognito Spindles Pro 1 Doors 40" Light Bar HID Headlights Ridin On 14" ITP SS112 Rims 26" ITP Terra Cross Tires

The lip is there

06 686 JBS Ported Head HotRod Crank Stage 2 Hot Cam Abla Bored Carb Middle Gear Drive Support Programmable MSD Head Studs JBS Sheave 14gm Weights Purple Spring Dual Two Brothers Exhaust Dual Battery Setup Innovate Motorsports A/F Gauge Volt & Temp Gauges Fan Override TCP Radiator JBS Radiator Guards, Rackzilla Steering Rack Power Steering Cognito Spindles Pro 1 Doors 40" Light Bar HID Headlights Ridin On 14" ITP SS112 Rims 26" ITP Terra Cross Tires

Here is a better pic. Lip is there he can’t lie about it now. This video was taken by his wife as you can see in the pic here name in top left.

12. Likes Timmi liked this post

14. Thanks WV Hot Rod Rhino thanked for this post
    Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino, singleton liked this post