Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  27
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Been looking at the Havoc X Textron

Anybody heard the good or bad on the Havoc X? Kind of throwing back and forth between Textron and the Polaris General. Both are priced about equally and match up about the same in specs. Haven't ever owned either brand before but both offer what I'm kind of looking for in a new UTV.

06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

Bubba had one at the spring ride, he was going to spearhead trails with it. It looks very well made.

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

"
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

4. Thanks Kenny G thanked for this post
    Likes Kenny G liked this post
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

I couldn't own a rzr..it wouldn't last a week....not sure on the Textron..if it has articcat parts then he'll no.lol

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

7. Thanks Kenny G thanked for this post
    Likes Shawnh liked this post
    I can believe that! Hell you tear up the Yamaha chit, lol..... But we do have a different riding and usage style. I'm looking for a work-horse and a play toy. Don't see Yamaha or Teryx coming up with what excites me. Rather have one of those but not in the 700-800 cc market.

Let'em Buck!!!

9. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Of those two, I’d choose the Polaris General 1000. The doors feel somewhat cheesy, but the overall experience of the 100HP engine and 12” of suspension is fun for both work and play. There’s plenty of accessories for the Polaris.
    2015 Polaris Ranger 900
    RVS 86HP Tune | Elka Shocks | QSC Clutching | 27" VIPRs | 5000lb Viper | Baja Designs Lights | Wet Sounds Stealth 10 | 10" SSV Subwoofer | Highlifter Snorkels

2014 Kawasaki Teryx4 800

Warn Provantage 4500-S
    28" Terminators | MSA Kore | Highlifter Lift | 50" Radius Lightbar | Dual Batteries |

2011 Yamaha Rhino 734 Sport
    Alba 734 | Racer's Edge +2 head | CP 11:1 Piston | 46mm Benchmark TB | JBS Sheave, Muzzys | WER shocks | CATVOS 3" lift | 30" Bighorns

11. Thanks Kenny G thanked for this post
    Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Yamaha is coming again in June with a new one

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

An ole boy had one of those Havocs on the last ride I went on. He had just picked it up on his way to the ride. It already had a recall before he left the dealer with it...he had to shut it off to get it to go into reverse. Other than that , it done really well....VERY beefy looking underneath . The only “negative” thing to me was the tail light placement up on the back of the cage ...it’s like a third brake light ... could potentially be an issue depending on which roof you went with. I have a bud who has had a General since they came out...he really likes it and hasn’t had any issues. The factory windshield , top , back window , and top doors are pretty sweet.
    08 700 ...

14. Thanks Kenny G thanked for this post
    I actually like the tail light on the cage, no wires to mess with when removing the bed. The radiator and p/s motor are huge, the suspension does look sturdy and the shocks should be great if they perform as good as they should.
    Downsides for me are the unknown reliability, same slip and grip cvt and awd as the Polaris.

If Yamaha brings a 2 seat Wolverine with the 850 engine and equal or better suspension as the R Spec, that would be the way I would go. The cvt/4wd system of the Yamaha (and the Teryx) are awesome.

"
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

16. Likes Kenny G liked this post
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast