Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  22
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rhino stalling

Ok well I have gone to the dual yoshi's so what would the setup be on that. Have no interest in changing intake unless it makes it quieter lol

And I'll try and text you later tonight. Working right now

Ok....I've seen in the past a few people say the customer service is not good with this company. I say that's a load of shite. Sent a text off yesterday to James just asking a question on the carb setup. Knowing he is a busy guy,I expected maybe a text back some time this weekend. Nope.... he called me to tell me how to set it up. It's not even a question on anything he made or sold me. Most companies are hard to get to talk to a person in your own town, let alone calling out of country to help you out. I applaud you James, that's how you get customers for life

Dont overlook the basics! Make sure the valve adjustment is what the cam calls for, or factory if cam is stock?
    Remove the air/fuel mixture plug from the under side of the carb. and start with mixture screw 2 turns out. Adjusting out will
    richin up the mixture! See if that helps?
    06 Rhino 686 s/e blue, 11:1 piston, stage 1 hot cam, raptor springs, JBS sheave and clutching, cmf 2" lift, alum air box, exhaust tip, dial a jet, j strong roof, ride on dust shield, power steering, Stage 5 Elka's riding on 28" 11 14 mega mayhems all around on sti hd3 wheels, hp cooling fan, 3500# winch, 32" led light bar and stuff!

5. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey Spencer View Post
    Ok....I've seen in the past a few people say the customer service is not good with this company. I say that's a load of shite. Sent a text off yesterday to James just asking a question on the carb setup. Knowing he is a busy guy,I expected maybe a text back some time this weekend. Nope.... he called me to tell me how to set it up. It's not even a question on anything he made or sold me. Most companies are hard to get to talk to a person in your own town, let alone calling out of country to help you out. I applaud you James, that's how you get customers for life
    That's right...haters gonna hate

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

7. Likes backcreekgrizzly liked this post
    Ok thanks blue. I know nothing about carbs. Guess this is my time to learn. Lol

Just an update on the rhino. Well after finding out from James on my carb questions, this thing still wouldn't start. So after some 4 letter words thrown at it and a few beers.... I decided it needed a service while I pondered my situation. Well @^$&% coolant in my oil. Drained it all... filled it back up with oil.... and it started right up. So now I know why I quit on me. Now to figure where it's coming from. Ordered a gasket and seal kit for the water pump. Now just to get the time to do it. Hope that's the problem. And hope nothing else is damaged because of it. Oh how I wish I could just go get a new x2 lol

10. Likes Kenny G liked this post
    Don't be so quick to kick the ole Rhino to the curb, these machines were what started the sideXside revolution. After looking at some new $$$ machines, I think my Rhino is even better than before. One damn good trail bike, if your a dune rider it's probably a different story. Hope things work out for you.
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

12. Likes Snorider, WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Don't get me wrong.... I love the rhino. I'm just tired of always broke down. Every time I fix something another issue comes up. Just have to remember that the truck will be paid off in a couple years, then maybe I can get a new side by side lol.

Well don't worry after replacing a bunch of stuff it's like new. And then you'll just be on the grease, oil, filter routine maintenance gig. And it's all good.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    08 700SE
    --Beast Mode--
    JBS BBK stroker w/clutching
    MTS

15. Likes Brian lee Rhino450 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12