Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  0

Question Off set question

I have 2011 700 and looking at getting some new tires. I currently have baja cross on some SS wheels which have the 5+2 offset. Tire size is 25-8-12 front and 25-10-12 in rear. I am looking at going to the Pitbull growler and run the
    26.5-9-12 on all four corners. I really don't want to buy new rims so will the 5+2 off set still be ok? I have read places that other recommend the 4+3 offset. Thanks for the help and safe riding to all.

2. Thanks Kenny G thanked for this post
    yes what you have will work

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

works
    2016 Wolverine R-Spec EPS, Camo, fender ext. 4000 Moto winch w/syn rope, 14"Method B-locks, 27" Maxxis Vipr 9 & 11's, Full flip windshield, A-arm guards, 2 batts, JBS CVT grind, 16 OD, slugs, purple, JBS/Eibach springs, Autometer Temp Gauge
    08 Rhino 700 SE Black Armor, JBS 734 (bbk w/Carillo crank & rod, CP 11:1, deshrouded valves, Raptor springs, Viking cam & FI, MSD, afr Gauge, Unleashed sheave w/JBS OD 18g greased, Purple, slugs, 27" Mudlite XTRs , 6" Chopped , Mishi Rad, ALBA exhaust

You're going to like the Pit Bull Growlers, they get it!
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jimclemjr View Post
    works
    Just for clarification-I was thinking of my wheels and they are 14". There could be some clearance issues with 12" on inside caliper or tie rod depending on wheel but I am not sure. But if you're using same rims and they are working OK then you should be good.
    2016 Wolverine R-Spec EPS, Camo, fender ext. 4000 Moto winch w/syn rope, 14"Method B-locks, 27" Maxxis Vipr 9 & 11's, Full flip windshield, A-arm guards, 2 batts, JBS CVT grind, 16 OD, slugs, purple, JBS/Eibach springs, Autometer Temp Gauge
    08 Rhino 700 SE Black Armor, JBS 734 (bbk w/Carillo crank & rod, CP 11:1, deshrouded valves, Raptor springs, Viking cam & FI, MSD, afr Gauge, Unleashed sheave w/JBS OD 18g greased, Purple, slugs, 27" Mudlite XTRs , 6" Chopped , Mishi Rad, ALBA exhaust

7. Thanks Timmi thanked for this post
    I'm running that offset with 26x9x12 Bighorns all around. I have the recall spacers out back. If you don't have them, you will want them or you will be narrow in the rear. With the yamaha 2" rear spacers, I'm one inch wider in the rear than the front. It's not something you have to do, but I really think they handle a whole lot better when the rear is just a little wider than the front. I love 9s all the way around. https://hotrodforums.net/forums/show...ted-tires-gone
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator