» Today's Birthdays

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: x4 ate a turbo

x4 ate a turbo

Went riding with some friends last weekend in the Ozark Mountains (Cloud 9 Ranch) A buddy of mine bought a Rzr Turbo S about 2 months ago. We took the turbo over about a month ago and I rode with him. It was fun but hotter than hell even at the end of April in that thing. This time I took mine and he got mouthy (friendly stuff). Now there is no way I could ever take him in the wide open so I said lets hit the trails. Most of the trails are very hilly, twisty, and a little tight. I kid you not I ran two trails and lost him. I was back at the trail head a good 15 minutes before he caught up. Now his story is he only bought the turbo to say he had one but will probably sell it next year. Unfortunately he is still convinced Polaris is the only manufacturer out there. LOL. Anyways my brother was following him and said he took out a few small trees and it doesn't seem to drive straight anymore.

I had a few issues with sand when I first got the Wolvy but I've learned the harder you drive it the more impressive it is. I was easy on it breaking it in which was probably why I was having trouble with the sand. It will eat the trails up and now that I'm building my confidence up in it.
    2018 Blue Wolverine X4

2. Thanks WV Hot Rod Rhino thanked for this post
    Likes Timmi, WV Hot Rod Rhino, Shawnh liked this post
    I have run the shit out of mine since day one...lol

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web http://www.jbshotrodperformance.com/
    Email to - jamesbodyshop@hotmail.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880