Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  13
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    there's a lot of improvements... instruments, tilt wheel, sliding seat, set belt retractor is up higher, taller doors with matching panels, prewired for switches, seats are improved, no exhaust problems, way better engine that is quiet and no vibration, no cvt whine, dump bed with tailgate, led lights with reverse lights, vent tubes are routed up under the instrument panel, the panel is accessible by removing the cover that has metal screws instead of plastic push pins, the battery is easier to access, the airbox and cvt intake are under the hood...

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dog Daddy View Post
    Yeah I know. Dammit. I'm gonna keep on hoping for an ecu fix. The x2 looks very nice and I'm sure is a great machine. The only thing it has that excites me is the engine.

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Please let that be true. I'm a big boy and was concerned about the X2 being smaller and being cramped. Looks like I may need to wait a year now on the Viking before I upgrade.
    Yamaha Wolverine R-spec Camo EPS, JBS Extreme sheave, purple spring, 16 gr od weights, slug kit, HMF Exhaust, PCV 5 Programmer, 3.5 Highlifter Lift, 29.5 Terminators, full folding windshield (wintertime) and wind deflector (summertime), LED light bars front and back, Wetsounds sound bar, blue and red led light strips (separate switches for each) on interior roof, cooler..... always full of cold beer (at the start anyways).
    Go Dawgs!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmi View Post
    there's a lot of improvements... instruments, tilt wheel, sliding seat, set belt retractor is up higher, taller doors with matching panels, prewired for switches, seats are improved, no exhaust problems, way better engine that is quiet and no vibration, no cvt whine, dump bed with tailgate, led lights with reverse lights, vent tubes are routed up under the instrument panel, the panel is accessible by removing the cover that has metal screws instead of plastic push pins, the battery is easier to access, the airbox and cvt intake are under the hood...
    R

All valid and true I'm sure Timmi but for me I'm ok with everything on the rspec just wish I had that engine. As far as doors go I absolutely love these JBS doors.
    2016 Alpine white Wolverine EPS
    Kenwood 2-way radio w/frs frequencies
    Super ATV half windshield tinted
    Viper Max 4000 widespool winch
    Dragonfire 3" 4-point harnesses
    2" Super ATV lift
    Pyle audio system
    Yamaha over fenders
    4" cage chop
    27" tusk Terabites
    JBS extreme sheave
    16g OD weights
    Purple Eibach Spring
    Slugs
    JBS Doors

4. Likes Timmi liked this post

Good thing I'm getting a JBS big bore , cheaper for me and less payments and alot more power

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

6. Likes Timmi liked this post
    the X2 has the same room in the seats as the r spec, just a little less forward space in the floor, not as roomy as the Viking though

Quote Originally Posted by MadDog View Post
    Please let that be true. I'm a big boy and was concerned about the X2 being smaller and being cramped. Looks like I may need to wait a year now on the Viking before I upgrade.

"
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

if you watched my video comparing the two, I say the same thing, if the r spec had the 686 I would have kept it and had James do a big bore, in fact we were discussing a big bore for the 708 which he is still pursuing, so don't give up hope!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dog Daddy View Post
    R

All valid and true I'm sure Timmi but for me I'm ok with everything on the rspec just wish I had that engine. As far as doors go I absolutely love these JBS doors.

"
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

the X2 has the same room in the seats as the r spec, just a little less forward space in the floor, not as roomy as the Viking though
    From inside shoulder bolster from driver side to passesnger side shoulder bolster, is it the same width?
    Yamaha Wolverine R-spec Camo EPS, JBS Extreme sheave, purple spring, 16 gr od weights, slug kit, HMF Exhaust, PCV 5 Programmer, 3.5 Highlifter Lift, 29.5 Terminators, full folding windshield (wintertime) and wind deflector (summertime), LED light bars front and back, Wetsounds sound bar, blue and red led light strips (separate switches for each) on interior roof, cooler..... always full of cold beer (at the start anyways).
    Go Dawgs!!!!!

I haven't measured but I would say yes because the seats fit from one to the other.

Quote Originally Posted by MadDog View Post
    From inside shoulder bolster from driver side to passenger side shoulder bolster, is it the same width?

"
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

I haven't measured but I would say yes because the seats fit from one to the other.
    Thanks, I don't have a dealer close to me that has 1 yet, so I'm having to wait patiently to see one.
    Go Dawgs!!!!!

The 2019 Viking is already CARB certified with the 686 motor on 5/02/18 and again on 6/25/18.

13. Likes Timmi liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast