Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  9
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Clutch work on my t4 800

Well, dropped my Teryx off to James today for some clutch work and a ECU flash. Now I’m trying to wait patiently. Well trying to anyways. Very glad I got to meet him and talk with him. Very nice down to earth guy. He took me for a ride in a 750 Teryx and all I can say is WOW!! Can’t wait to get mine. I’m so excited I’m going to have to sit on my hands to keep from clapping!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino, scottwv, Hump liked this post
    Barefoot did he say if my ECU came in today or the square tubing for the doors.

4. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by keeter View Post
    Barefoot did he say if my ECU came in today or the square tubing for the doors.
    Didn’t say anything about the ECU but tubing I think he said would be there tomorrow. He was on the phone with them while I was there.

6. Thanks keeter thanked for this post
    Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post

Clutch work on my t4 800

Well ladies and gentlemen, got my Teryx back from James today. He done some clutch work and had my ECU reflashed. I’m extremely happy with the outcome. It’s a totally different machine from what little bit I’ve rode it around on my 3 acres of land and at his shop. This thing tore up my grass all over the place cause I couldn’t stay out of the throttle I was so happy. Can’t wait to take it on the trails.

Thank you James for all you did, do, and will do in the future.

8. Likes Timmi, scottwv, mike liked this post
    Barefoot when are you coming up to Pinnacle Creek or H/m trails to ride. Leaving tomorrow and hope to pick my T2 up from James this weekend and will be @ Hilltop thru next week riding with several boys from here in Winston. give me a shout if your up that way any time soon.

Heading up next Thursday afternoon late and will ride Friday and Saturday. I’m sending you a pm.

11. Likes keeter liked this post