Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Slug kit for wet clutch?

James, as soon as my local dealer gets a Wolverine X2 in, I'm ugrading. Are you having to use a slugs in the wet clutch, or is that different with the X2 and X4 where they are not needed? Also, I will be running 30" tires on my X2 if they will fit. Just curious what you will recommend. I will def be getting whatever you recommend. It made a big difference with R-spec with the slug kit and your sheave and recommended weights.
    Yamaha Wolverine R-spec Camo EPS, JBS Extreme sheave, purple spring, 16 gr od weights, slug kit, HMF Exhaust, PCV 5 Programmer, 3.5 Highlifter Lift, 29.5 Terminators, full folding windshield (wintertime) and wind deflector (summertime), LED light bars front and back, Wetsounds sound bar, blue and red led light strips (separate switches for each) on interior roof, cooler..... always full of cold beer (at the start anyways).
    Go Dawgs!!!!!

2. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    The X4/X2 cvt components are larger but still need the same upgrades. I am installing the full JBS kit as soon as possible.

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

4. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Thanks Timmi. I finally got to sit in an X4 yesterday. If the X2 is the same size, then I'll be ok. Dealer told me he expects the X2 models to be getting to his dealership at any time. He's got my number and is going to call as soon as they are in. I was really impressed with the fit and finish of the x4 and by how quiet it is. Can't wait for my X2 to get here.
    Yamaha Wolverine R-spec Camo EPS, JBS Extreme sheave, purple spring, 16 gr od weights, slug kit, HMF Exhaust, PCV 5 Programmer, 3.5 Highlifter Lift, 29.5 Terminators, full folding windshield (wintertime) and wind deflector (summertime), LED light bars front and back, Wetsounds sound bar, blue and red led light strips (separate switches for each) on interior roof, cooler..... always full of cold beer (at the start anyways).
    Go Dawgs!!!!!

6. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Timmi, do you think 30" Blackwater Evo's will fit without a lift?
    Go Dawgs!!!!!

8. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    haven't actually seen it done but the rear has plenty of room, the fronts could be close. the X4/X2 are identical other than the rear section

Quote Originally Posted by MadDog View Post

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

10. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog View Post
    For sure on the back....might rub on the front without springs

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

12. Likes flimmy liked this post