Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  6

First Yoshi Muffler Issue

I was doing some maintenance on my rhino and discovered this crack. Look at everything and can not fined a good reason why this happend. Talked to James and he said to call yoshi. I called they said to send pictures and a copy of the receipt and he will take care of it. I will let you all know how this turns out.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0099.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	13183Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0102.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	48.4 KB 
ID:	13184Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0097.jpg 
Views:	183 
Size:	50.4 KB 
ID:	13185

2. Thanks WV Hot Rod Rhino thanked for this post
    Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    not repairable time to buy a new sxs......
    Redneck Crazy - 2017 Teryx4 LE , 4" portals , cage chop , arched A arms , 32x10x14 pro armor crawler xg , sti hd beadlocks , winch bumper , 5,000# winch , custom snorkels.

4. Likes Timmi, WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Strange place to crack, let us know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

6. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post
    not repairable time to buy a new sxs......
    That x4 is lookin real good right now. Whats your credit card numbers I will get one tomorrow LOL!!!

8. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel City Rhino View Post
    That x4 is lookin real good right now. Whats your credit card numbers I will get one tomorrow LOL!!!
    the only thing you can get with my cc numbers is a big mac from McDonalds.....lol
    Redneck Crazy - 2017 Teryx4 LE , 4" portals , cage chop , arched A arms , 32x10x14 pro armor crawler xg , sti hd beadlocks , winch bumper , 5,000# winch , custom snorkels.

Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post
    the only thing you can get with my cc numbers is a big mac from McDonalds.....lol
    I guess we are in the same boat,one with a big hole in the bottom and no motor or paddles....LOL

11. Likes mike liked this post