Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  20
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Finally !!

Finally !!

After owning The T-2 for a year , last weekend I finally made the trip to Mt Hope to get my clutch done . We did a short "before" ride for comparing numbers ; and , I never realized how much it was lacking...it wouldn't even break loose in the grass !! When James stomped it pulling out on the blacktop , it sounded like we squalled the hell out of the tires ; but , it was the belt ! When we pulled the cover off , it was crazy as to how "loose" the belt was from the factory...and...how much belt dust was in there . I have pretty much babied this thing...shifting to low on hills , and anywhere I thought there may be a chance of the belt slipping , so the dust in there kinda raised an eyebrow so to speak . The chance of the belt slipping now is very unlikely...there is very little deflection ! The "after" ride was all smiles...ZERO issue breaking the tires loose now ; and , there isn't even a chirp when stomping it on the hard road !

That was last weekend...I actually went in the woods with it yesterday . The places I usually went to low to go up , I left it in high and barely had to give it any gas...the only time I used low was going down hill to hold me back ! I really liked my bike before , but the "wow" factor wasn't there...now , it is WAY more fun to ride !! Another nice plus to the clutch work is the reduced cab noise...going down the blacktop now , you do not have to "scream" at each other to have a conversation . Those of you that are trying to decide on doing yours or not , you WILL NOT be disappointed ….day and night difference !!
    08 700 ...

hell yeah! I really need to do something with mine. I think after the fall ride im gonna start stuffing for one.
    Redneck Crazy - 2017 Teryx4 LE , 4" portals , cage chop , arched A arms , 32x10x14 pro armor crawler xg , sti hd beadlocks , winch bumper , 5,000# winch , custom snorkels.

3. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino, bd_skrillz liked this post
    Glad I could help make good times even better in the woods!!

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

5. Thanks scottwv thanked for this post
    Likes Chris, Shawnh liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post
    hell yeah! I really need to do something with mine. I think after the fall ride im gonna start stuffing for one.

Im sure the portals helped you out quite a bit ; but , the difference is crazy with the clutch !!
    08 700 ...

Quote Originally Posted by scottwv View Post
    Im sure the portals helped you out quite a bit ; but , the difference is crazy with the clutch !!
    yeah the portals help a lot however they are coming off as soon as I can afford a HCR long travel kit.
    Redneck Crazy - 2017 Teryx4 LE , 4" portals , cage chop , arched A arms , 32x10x14 pro armor crawler xg , sti hd beadlocks , winch bumper , 5,000# winch , custom snorkels.

Yep. James does some awesome work. It will definitely put a smile on your face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Likes Kenny G liked this post