Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  83
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Homey how did you rate a vacation. I thought you only got weekends off once a month. LOL Hope it was a good one, I'm finaaly getting a chance to take one too. This work crap is killing me.

How many miles do y'all usually ride daily on these JBS rides? Any night riding? Helmets required? Permits? Outlaw trails? I have never been to one of these and am wanting to, just would like a bit more info. Thanks.
    Yamaha Wolverine R-spec Camo EPS, JBS Extreme sheave, purple spring, 16 gr od weights, slug kit, HMF Exhaust, PCV 5 Programmer, 3.5 Highlifter Lift, 29.5 Terminators, full folding windshield (wintertime) and wind deflector (summertime), LED light bars front and back, Wetsounds sound bar, blue and red led light strips (separate switches for each) on interior roof, cooler..... always full of cold beer (at the start anyways).
    Go Dawgs!!!!!

How close are you guys to the town of Gilbert. We have a group going to check out trailfest.

Quote Originally Posted by MadDog View Post
    How many miles do y'all usually ride daily on these JBS rides? Any night riding? Helmets required? Permits? Outlaw trails? I have never been to one of these and am wanting to, just would like a bit more info. Thanks.
    Depends, but probably around 50 to 60 miles, maybe more maybe less just depends, sometimes we get in before dark other times we get in a few hours after, no helmets required but your free to wear one, were on outlaw trails, no permits

Quote Originally Posted by dygz21 View Post
    How close are you guys to the town of Gilbert. We have a group going to check out trailfest.
    were on the eastern side of the H&M trails but we ride close to them depending on where we go, trailfest isnt anything special, i live here and went last year for the first time just to say i done it. google Ghent WV and thats where we start and end our rides.

5. Likes keeter liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyStyle View Post
    Depends, but probably around 50 to 60 miles, maybe more maybe less just depends, sometimes we get in before dark other times we get in a few hours after, no helmets required but your free to wear one, were on outlaw trails, no permits

were on the eastern side of the H&M trails but we ride close to them depending on where we go, trailfest isnt anything special, i live here and went last year for the first time just to say i done it. google Ghent WV and thats where we start and end our rides.
    last years fall ride I believe we did around 170 or 180 miles for the weekend but don't hold me to that.
    Redneck Crazy - 2017 Teryx4 LE , 4" portals , cage chop , arched A arms , 32x10x14 pro armor crawler xg , sti hd beadlocks , winch bumper , 5,000# winch , custom snorkels.

last years fall ride I believe we did 170 to 180 miles for the weekend. we pull out of skyline 9:45-10 AM and our return time all depends on the days progress , break downs , flats etc. expect to be out till 8PM give or take. make sure your machine is well prepped and you are prepared. overheating is the biggest issue we have. simply running the hose across your radiator for a minute does not mean its clean and people found that out the hard way. when 1 person breaks the ENTIRE GROUP STOPS!!! in april we had 99 machines in the group we understand break downs can happen the ones that piss people off are the one that are preventable with some simple pre trip maintenance. helmets are riders choice , no permits required we stick to the outlaw trails. you will want to pack food and drink for the day Saturday we stop for lunch at riders paradise but still a good idea to pack lunch. pack out what you pack in. meaning no littering some people feel that it is acceptable to toss there trash onto the trails. I say it every year and have support from others if I personally see this when we get back to the hotel I will gather trashcans and find out what truck is yours and dump the trash cans in your truck. I grew up near Philadelphia PA I know how to get into locked cars. keep in mind this is a FAMILY event with young children running around.
    Redneck Crazy - 2017 Teryx4 LE , 4" portals , cage chop , arched A arms , 32x10x14 pro armor crawler xg , sti hd beadlocks , winch bumper , 5,000# winch , custom snorkels.

8. Likes JoshK liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post
    last years fall ride I believe we did around 170 or 180 miles for the weekend but don't hold me to that.
    Yep, some rode thursday evening.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Yes tapatalk works again!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info. I also read that Skyline was full but that there was a Motel 6 close by. Can you ride your side by side from Motel 6 to the meet up spot?
    Yamaha Wolverine R-spec Camo EPS, JBS Extreme sheave, purple spring, 16 gr od weights, slug kit, HMF Exhaust, PCV 5 Programmer, 3.5 Highlifter Lift, 29.5 Terminators, full folding windshield (wintertime) and wind deflector (summertime), LED light bars front and back, Wetsounds sound bar, blue and red led light strips (separate switches for each) on interior roof, cooler..... always full of cold beer (at the start anyways).
    Go Dawgs!!!!!

Thanks for the info. I also read that Skyline was full but that there was a Motel 6 close by. Can you ride your side by side from Motel 6 to the meet up spot?
    yes but the motel 6 was under construction in april and not open for business not sure if its open yet.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast