Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  83
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Checking out my things and found out I'm going up to practice for a few day with my buds Blair and Deb the weekend before the ride. If we play too hard we might have to go to JBS to fix our stuff the week of the ride! LOL

2. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino, Kenny G liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by keeter View Post
    Checking out my things and found out I'm going up to practice for a few day with my buds Blair and Deb the weekend before the ride. If we play too hard we might have to go to JBS to fix our stuff the week of the ride! LOL
    Got some kawi wheel bearings now

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

had some time and went over mine last week. found a sloppy steering rack so I ordered some upgraded parts to get that fixed other then that redneck crazy check out good. all fluids are full , all bolts are tight , all wheel bearings tight no play , 4 portals no leaks and full of gear oil , all ball joints tight no play , air filter cleaned and oiled , tire pressure spot on , all gear and tools I carry loaded.
    Redneck Crazy - 2017 Teryx4 LE , 4" portals , cage chop , arched A arms , 32x10x14 pro armor crawler xg , sti hd beadlocks , winch bumper , 5,000# winch , custom snorkels.

5. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino, Kenny G liked this post
    I'm ready to ride. Had a couple bad ball joints from "that night" I got all cross rutted and thought I killed it. Turns out they were really rusty, I'm guessing from water in them, then setting around for months. Put all 4 in it, oil change, and everything else looks good. I'll be riding friday and saturday this time. I can't wait! Hate that I missed the last one.
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

7. Likes scottwv, WV Hot Rod Rhino, mike, Kenny G liked this post
    I hope we get some rain for this one.

9. Likes scottwv, Hump, WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post

Do we have a sign up sheet for the ride?
    2012 teryx 4 camo eps

11. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post

13. Thanks WV Hot Rod Rhino thanked for this post
    wow, only 14 signed up so far.

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyStyle View Post
    wow, only 14 signed up so far.
    I'm on there now. Had to make sure I didn't have any paper towels in my throttle body 1st.
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

Quote Originally Posted by Hump View Post
    I'm on there now. Had to make sure I didn't have any paper towels in my throttle body 1st.
    Hehe

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast