Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  14
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Now that I have done a true to life trail of where I am with my build I have to get back to updating my thread. I actually had to come in here to check what I have posted about, and figure out what I need pictures of. Unfortunately, I don't think that I am going to have the before and after pictures as much as the after. Making myself some notes, and hopefully I can do some pictures over the next week or so.

In the for what it is worth column, I think that I have done well for my needs/wants on this machine so far. Stay tuned
    2015 Yamaha Viking VI EPS (Camo):
    -JBS Extreme Sheave, JBS Skids, JBS Arm Guards, JBS AIS Block Off, JBS Rad Guards, JBS Slug Kit, 28" Terrabites/14" Hurricanes

2018 Yamaha Wolverine X4 SE (Silver):
    -JBS Extreme Sheave, JBS Spring Kit, 28” Terrabites/14" Hurricanes, Weller ECM Flash

Any pics from the ride? Where did you ride at?
    2018 Blue Wolverine X4
    JBS Sheave
    JBS Springs
    Alba Tune

I will have to fish through the pictures that my wife took and the ones that I took. I will start a new thread with that stuff.

For 3 of the past 4 years we have made a trip from Southern Wisconsin down to the Mena, Arkansas Area. My wife had found "luxury cabins" to rent reasonable and there are private trails available on the property as well as no fee fishing in their private ponds. If anyone is interested in the details, check out Meadow Pine Cabins, Hatfield, Arkansas.
    -JBS Extreme Sheave, JBS Skids, JBS Arm Guards, JBS AIS Block Off, JBS Rad Guards, JBS Slug Kit, 28" Terrabites/14" Hurricanes

-JBS Extreme Sheave, JBS Spring Kit, 28” Terrabites/14" Hurricanes, Weller ECM Flash

I saw a special on TV once about the wolf Pen Gap trails near there. Looks like a great place to ride.
    2018 Blue Wolverine X4
    JBS Sheave
    JBS Springs
    Alba Tune

That is the place that we hit up. Wolf Pen Gap, Fourche Mtn, Little MO Falls, Casatot Falls, Blue Hole, and a lot of county and forest service roads (can't imagine driving a car or truck down some of the "roads"). Really a pretty good time to be had without additional trail pass fees or a lot of regulation (other than it is a dry area...no booze for those that like that kinda thing).

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234