Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  9
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rzr Fire

Is Jimmy still wanting a Wildcat XX? I'm waiting to see some first hand owner reviews after some miles put on them. Have you talked to Bubba about his Havoc? He loved it when he first got it. I am curious about his thoughts on it now that he's put in some seat time. I like where Textron is going with the product line. Arctic Cat was sinking in the atv/utv market. I rode A/C atv's in the '90's because my buddy owned a dealership. I never had problems with them but they were using Suzuki engines a lot then.

Quote Originally Posted by keeter View Post
    The Havoc is more utility with dump bed but it might have more motor noise and heat like you mentioned but the Wildcat XX is all sport like the 1K RZR.

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

To bad rzr fires weren't a thing back when I had mine. I would have had a party if that thing burned.
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

3. Likes Timmi, JoshK, scottwv liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmi View Post
    Is Jimmy still wanting a Wildcat XX? I'm waiting to see some first hand owner reviews after some miles put on them. Have you talked to Bubba about his Havoc? He loved it when he first got it. I am curious about his thoughts on it now that he's put in some seat time. I like where Textron is going with the product line. Arctic Cat was sinking in the atv/utv market. I rode A/C atv's in the '90's because my buddy owned a dealership. I never had problems with them but they were using Suzuki engines a lot then.
    My friend has an XX and they love it. They got into an accident on the trail and Textron really stepped up and got them parts that weren't yet available.

There was also a good showing of the XX at the ORV Jam here in Michigan. You can check out the other videos on my YouTube channel to see more of the Jam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1GMdkQb7rw

5. Likes Timmi liked this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234