"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Timmi, them aliens in that UFO you seen done came down grabbed that dog, stuck something in it's bunghole, and dropped it off the next week. Don't hang out in fields after dark, or this could happen to you.
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

3. Likes scottwv liked this post
    08 700 ...

There was something up there that night zig zaggin around. I think we need to stay hid in the woods and not hang out in the fields for to long.
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

Oh, I know what you talking about now! That night up at the farm. I damn near bought a portable telescope when I got home just to show everyone I did see something.

Quote Originally Posted by Hump View Post
    There was something up there that night zig zaggin around. I think we need to stay hid in the woods and not hang out in the fields for to long.

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

I seen it. I'm not sure if we really want a closer look or not.

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk