Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rear end noise

Yeah mine had a hard initiation. Less than two weeks old I had to replace both rear calipers and pads due to a gravel pit encounter. Luckily our calipers fit other models so they weren't to bad for some nice used ones. I probably messed something up in the axle then and it got progressively worse. Unfortunately I don't think our axles interchange with other models or I would have just done it myself and not been without a ride for 3 weeks. New axles for other models seem to hover around $100. Ours are closer to $200 unless you all know of better pricing. Usually $100 is my breaking point on a dealer visit if it is a warranty claim.
    2018 Blue Wolverine X4
    JBS Sheave
    JBS Springs
    Alba Tune

Got it back yesterday. I put the lift springs back on and some 1.5" rear spacers (I was using 2" spacers). The dealer replaced the rear driver's side CV shaft under warranty even though it felt tight and didn't have any play in it. No more popping! Ready to ride again.
    2018 Blue Wolverine X4
    JBS Sheave
    JBS Springs
    Alba Tune

3. Thanks WV Hot Rod Rhino thanked for this post
    Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    I had a popping in the rear today and then there was a smell right after that....lol....glad it's fixed!!

Sent from JBS test site
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

5. Likes Kenny G liked this post
    Lol
    2018 Blue Wolverine X4
    JBS Sheave
    JBS Springs
    Alba Tune

Quote Originally Posted by WV Hot Rod Rhino View Post
    I had a popping in the rear today and then there was a smell right after that....lol....glad it's fixed!!

Sent from JBS test site
    If you have a fix for that I know a lot of wives that will be inquiring lol
    2016 wolverine chopped top, warren 3500 winch, custom seats, custom rear window, fold down front window, duel battery set up with all accessories on the second batteries , led head lights, led light bar, interior lights, heater, 27” X14 x9 rage storm tires all sides, 2” super atv lift, jbs clutch, jbs mud guards , exhaust tip, pcv with jbs tunes, I know I am forgetting stuff but more to come

8. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12