Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2

Hailing from Maine!!

everyone ... Long time reader here, and now a new member... So I just wanted to take a moment to say hello, while at the same time also putting out a big thank you to everyone for being here, for sharing your knowledge, experience, and trials & errors over the years. It's been appreciated.

There is truly a wealth of great information here on a very organized & professionally run site (IMHO) that has helped & guided me a lot. And just to share .. over the years; there's only been ONE other website that I've found on the internet & have been a member of since 2001 (different topic) but it's been just as helpful as this website has been & it also has a really great community like you all have here... Grateful to be a part of it. Thanks to all in advance, and thank you for having me!
    2006 Yamaha Rhino 660 Special Edition

2. Thanks WV Hot Rod Rhino thanked for this post
    Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino, Kenny G liked this post
    Welcome to the forum!! And Thanks!

Sent from JBS test site
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

Thanks for joining!

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

well thank you for joining and maybe share some of your knowledge along the way
    2016 wolverine chopped top, warren 3500 winch, custom seats, custom rear window, fold down front window, duel battery set up with all accessories on the second batteries , led head lights, led light bar, interior lights, heater, 27” X14 x9 rage storm tires all sides, 2” super atv lift, jbs clutch, jbs mud guards , exhaust tip, pcv with jbs tunes, I know I am forgetting stuff but more to come

Howdy and welcome from the Cowboy State.
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

welcome
    Redneck Crazy - 2017 Teryx4 LE , 4" portals , cage chop , arched A arms , 32x10x14 pro armor crawler xg , sti hd beadlocks , winch bumper , 5,000# winch , custom snorkels.

Welcome