Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian lee Rhino450 View Post
    No but i can get out of adjustment
    Gotcha thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gotcha thank you!

IIRC- it's an abbreviation, that I for one, at my age, am using more frequently to clarify/excuse any wrong but well intended misinformation= If I Remember Correctly . Sorry I thought it was universally understood....
    2016 Wolverine R-Spec EPS, Camo, fender ext. 4000 Moto winch w/syn rope, 14"Method B-locks, 27" Maxxis Vipr 9 & 11's, Full flip windshield, A-arm guards, 2 batts, JBS CVT grind, 16 OD, slugs, purple, JBS/Eibach springs, Autometer Temp Gauge
    08 Rhino 700 SE Black Armor, JBS 734 (bbk w/Carillo crank & rod, CP 11:1, deshrouded valves, Raptor springs, Viking cam & FI, MSD, afr Gauge, Unleashed sheave w/JBS OD 18g greased, Purple, slugs, 27" Mudlite XTRs , 6" Chopped , Mishi Rad, ALBA exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by jimclemjr View Post
    IIRC- it's an abbreviation, that I for one, at my age, am using more frequently to clarify/excuse any wrong but well intended misinformation= If I Remember Correctly . Sorry I thought it was universally understood....
    Hell i was wondering what part u were talking about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

4. Likes jimclemjr liked this post
    Well I checked the TPS setting according to the video James made and my values are 17 and 94. I guess that's not the problem. I really don't think it's an engine issue. I guess it's on to the cvt and spark plug. This things never given me any issue at all so I'm hoping I find a mouse nest wound around the secondary or something. Cvt next logical thing to check then? What do you guys think

Quote Originally Posted by PArhino View Post
    Well I checked the TPS setting according to the video James made and my values are 17 and 94. I guess that's not the problem. I really don't think it's an engine issue. I guess it's on to the cvt and spark plug. This things never given me any issue at all so I'm hoping I find a mouse nest wound around the secondary or something. Cvt next logical thing to check then? What do you guys think
    Spark plugs and the cvt...easiest first

Sent from JBS test site
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

Does it have paper towels or something stuck in the throttle body? I'm being serious, you didn't pull a Hump did you? Maybe a mouse living in there too.
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

8. Likes JBFIREMAN, WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hump View Post
    Does it have paper towels or something stuck in the throttle body? I'm being serious, you didn't pull a Hump did you? Maybe a mouse living in there too.
    I have not had time to open up the cvt yet, having a very busy week. I'm hoping that it's as simple as a mouse nest in the cvt case; I have had issues with mice before, ie having to replace the entire wiring harness due to mice damage.

10. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Finally had time to open the cvt. Everything looks as good as when I installed it. No sign of debris. Tested the bike in neutral and revved it, the belt went to the top of the primary sheave and the secondary shifted out. Doesn't look like an issue there. I did notice thatI'm missing a bolt from the valve cover. No oil leak, but could this cause a vacuum leak and cut higher end power?

Only if it was getting low on oil then it may have a power loss

Sent from JBS test site
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

Quote Originally Posted by WV Hot Rod Rhino View Post
    Only if it was getting low on oil then it may have a power loss

Sent from JBS test site
    Checked theoil itwas good. I changed the spark plug, bolted everything together again, ran the crap out of itfor 30 minutes seemslike its fine now lol. 48 and hitting rev limiter like it was before and pulls strong off the bottom. Question: if I boughtmy sheave in 2015 or 2016, I wouldnot have your new extreme sheave correct?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast