Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  18
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: My RZR

My RZR

Any love for RZRs here?

Joined this forum mainly bc of my new Wolverine X4 but noticed a polaris section too. Doesn't seem to be very active though.

This is my current RZR. I have it tore down right now though to rebuild the Turbo. Way too much money in this thing ha ha ha. But I love it.

A link to my build of the rzr and the build of the 1065 sparks kit, carillo rods, CP pistons, and AEM infinity ECU.

https://www.rzrforums.net/forced-ind...turbo-kit.html

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

2. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino, flimmy, Kenny G, slomo liked this post
    I'm used to a little more suspension travel and ground clearance then the Wolvy has.

4. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino, flimmy, slomo liked this post
    nice machine !
    2016 wolverine chopped top, warren 3500 winch, custom seats, custom rear window, fold down front window, duel battery set up with all accessories on the second batteries , led head lights, led light bar, interior lights, heater, 27” X14 x9 rage storm tires all sides, 2” super atv lift, jbs clutch, jbs mud guards , exhaust tip, pcv with jbs tunes, I know I am forgetting stuff but more to come

6. Thanks Riddler6.7 thanked for this post
    Quote Originally Posted by buellpjw View Post
    nice machine !
    Thanks! They are great trail machines for sure, but sure could stand to tighten up their quality. I've had 4 RZRs over the years but honestly haven't had a lot of issues.

8. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    I like RZRs but I knock them not because of quality but because of the mentality of the riders in my area. Most are very cocky yet know absolutely nothing about UTVs except Polaris is the most popular so it must be the best in their mind. Can Am riders are a close second. I'm not saying all are like, that but the ones that are, give the rest a bad name. I ride with a RZR turbo guy. The trails we ride were ATV trails that are starting to grow wider for UTVs. I've never seen someone get so mad because he can't keep up. I love it because I'm way under powered, and as you stated, I don't have near the suspension as him. However, he can't drive and his machine is too big for our trails. I really like the S line of RZRs and think that's the best sport trail machine out there. I see your first pic you have paddles. I've only been to Little Sahara and think the turbo would be awesome out there.
    2018 Blue Wolverine X4
    JBS Sheave
    JBS Springs
    Alba Tune

10. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by therebel19 View Post
    I like RZRs but I knock them not because of quality but because of the mentality of the riders in my area. Most are very cocky yet know absolutely nothing about UTVs except Polaris is the most popular so it must be the best in their mind. Can Am riders are a close second. I'm not saying all are like, that but the ones that are, give the rest a bad name. I ride with a RZR turbo guy. The trails we ride were ATV trails that are starting to grow wider for UTVs. I've never seen someone get so mad because he can't keep up. I love it because I'm way under powered, and as you stated, I don't have near the suspension as him. However, he can't drive and his machine is too big for our trails. I really like the S line of RZRs and think that's the best sport trail machine out there. I see your first pic you have paddles. I've only been to Little Sahara and think the turbo would be awesome out there.
    I love the dunes. We used to go 3 - 4 times a year before my son was born. It is a total adrenaline rush and this RZR is an absolute blast out there. It's very built though and with the boost regulator I have, I can turn the boost up into the 20+ psi range. Its wicked.

It's getting to be pretty dangerous now days though. Seems everytime I go someone is getting life flighted out because some inexperienced person sent a 2000lb 4 seat rzr or crashed into someone else because they are being stupid.

For where we ride 90% of the time though, we average only about 12mph when the kids are with us. It's still my favorite thing to do though.

12. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post

My RZR

My wife loves her 800S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

14. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino, Riddler6.7 liked this post
    My wife has a S1000 and I have a 800S. My Rhino was handed down to my sons family. There are a few things I miss about the Rhino. After a few thousand miles I am starting to get more accustomed to the sitting position in the RZR. I miss looking down at the bumper and front tires.

16. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino, Riddler6.7, Kenny G liked this post
    800 s great ride. Rhino's are a tank. Let the Rhino clear the trails and then blast down them in the RZR,
    2018 Blue Wolverine X4
    JBS Sheave
    JBS Springs
    Alba Tune

Welcome to the Forums, WV Hot Rod Rhino AKA James who is the owner of the Forums and JBS puts on a few rides a year here in WV, one in the spring and one in the fall, we usually have anywhere from 70 to a hundred machines on the ride, you should bring the wife and friends and join the fun.

19. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino, Kenny G, slomo liked this post