Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Items for sale

Items for sale

Hello guys! Sorry I have been MIA for a while. Had some life changing events occur, so I have been a little preoccupied. I am sorry to say this, but I have a couple itmes for sale. Basically want to pass on a couple good deals to the guys that have always helped me before I post them locally on letgo and the marketplace. I have a set of Gen 1 4" Portals that I am selling. Willing to sell them for 1800 OBO. Also have a set of 36" terminators on MSA12 Diesels. The are in good shape and the thread is still about 70-75%. Willing to sell these for 800 OBO. I am probably going to end up selling my 2016 Teryx 4 LE but have not made that decision just yet. I also have a pre-recall 2014 clutch and secondary with JBS "magic" done to it that I am willing to sell. It comes with a new belt. Don't know what that is worth so just offer me something decent and it is probably yours. I live in north florida north of Gainesville. I would prefer to not ship these items due to their size, but could probably ship the clutch and secondary. I can take pictures of all items if you would like them. Just ask.

Just so I am clear on this... James is an awesome guy that goes out of his way to help anyone he can. He product is top notch, but if you have an issue, he is quick to offer his assistance in trying to resolve it. Thanks James for all the advice and equipment.

Danny

hope all is well..we can do more for the recall clutch now too if whoever gets it want to send it in for a upgrade
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

The recall clutch is still the lowest gear ratio correct? I thought they were still sought after. Just wanting to pass it along to someone that will use it.

Quote Originally Posted by jealousyhertz View Post
    The recall clutch is still the lowest gear ratio correct? I thought they were still sought after. Just wanting to pass it along to someone that will use it.
    Call me tomorrow if you get a chance..

Sent from JBS test site
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

Hey guys, Me and the wife have decided to sell the Teryx. Below is the link:

https://lakecity.craigslist.org/snw/...797023532.html

Hey guys. I sold my teryx 4. Basically gave it away.... But needed to sell it. It was an awesome machine and what I considered a true tank. I still have the 2014 Clutch and secondary that I am willing to sell. It will come with one new in the wrapper belt and another belt that was used for one weekend ride. Would love to get 500 plus shipping for the items. I bought the belt for 140.00 a month ago.

Danny

I also have the factory (green) a arms. They are new take offs. I also have the hubs/spindles. Let me know if you are interested in any of this.

Danny

8. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post