Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  25
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vfj problems

Quote Originally Posted by WV Hot Rod Rhino View Post
    I was trying to post but my phone keep ringing with kawi orders....lmao

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
    2016 wolverine chopped top, warren 3500 winch, custom seats, custom rear window, fold down front window, duel battery set up with all accessories on the second batteries , led head lights, led light bar, interior lights, heater, 27” X14 x9 rage storm tires all sides, 2” super atv lift, jbs clutch, jbs mud guards , exhaust tip, pcv with jbs tunes, I know I am forgetting stuff but more to come

2. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post
    problem is there is a lot of wrong information out there and when you try to correct the people they get crazy defensive and ignorant. just yesterday alone I replied to I think 5 people who posted wrong information. this morning someone commented that vfj is better because he has been in business longer and has been riding longer...lol...wtf does that have to do with anything? james sorry buddy but you have almost 10 years on john as far as age goes and im sure you have been riding longer...lmao. but that has absolutely nothing to do with the performance of the clutch so why post that to a already confusing post. you also have the group that believe just because they have portals there is nothing to be gained with clutching or its not worth the money to do anything so they are spreading wrong information. people are also not reading the post correctly and starting shit about the wrong years. this most recent post is specific to 2016 and newer kawie and you got people with 2008 , 2010 , 2012 etc posting up saying 900.00 my ass you are wrong mine was not that much. people read the damn post 2016 and up. james I think you did right by staying out of it.
    I don’t post a lot on that page but I have noticed people do not read at all. Most of the time I think they read the first sentence or just look at the picture then start commenting or asking questions that are useless. I read all the comments and just laughed most of the time. And I’ve said it before and I tell other people with Kawis or Yamahas the reason I went with James is because he took the time to talk to me, answer any questions I had, and cared. And of course my Teryx is freaking awesome now. I didn’t know much about clutches and the other guy was just short with me and had a dickhead attitude. I’m a 110% sure I made the right decision going with James and I will always recommend his clutch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Thanks WV Hot Rod Rhino thanked for this post
    Another broke VFJ

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12