Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  28
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

rhino still shines

just ran the dog with my rhino,and this machine is by far the machine that started this SXS craze and still out performs most sxs out there. The x2 and x4 are the machine for the next generation.And if you want to buy a used rhino to get into this sport don't think twice.

I miss my rhino....
    Redneck Crazy - 2017 Teryx4 LE , 4" portals , cage chop , arched A arms , 32x10x14 pro armor crawler xg , sti hd beadlocks , winch bumper , 5,000# winch , custom snorkels.

3. Likes JoshK liked this post
    Me too!
    2011 Commander XT 1000

2006 660 Special Edition (Sold)
    Had lots of neat stuff...

5. Likes JoshK liked this post
    i miss mine also.i built it to a stroked 777 and damn a 1000 eater it became .then sold it for quiteness ,more comfort and most of all the whole family can go.still miss the rhino tho

my kids out grew the back of the rhino that's the only reason I sold it. I bought a teryx4 to replace it but looking back now I should have put it back to a 2 seater and kept it along with the teryx4.
    Redneck Crazy - 2017 Teryx4 LE , 4" portals , cage chop , arched A arms , 32x10x14 pro armor crawler xg , sti hd beadlocks , winch bumper , 5,000# winch , custom snorkels.

8. Likes SteveS liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post
    my kids out grew the back of the rhino that's the only reason I sold it. I bought a teryx4 to replace it but looking back now I should have put it back to a 2 seater and kept it along with the teryx4.
    I was blessed in the fact that when we got are rhino Blaise already had his own quad and was the only child. At that time we had three quads one for each of us. So the rhino was more for comfort for me and the wife.But after owning one and(GETTING OLDER) and seeing what the sport is growing into. I realize that this is more than going fast and tearing up the woods.That can be fun but lets leave that to the DACAR race or any of us chasing James thew the woods LOL .We have rode in several east cost states.What We have seen is young couples riding with their children and following in the next machine was grandma and grandpaw.That makes my day.We again have bin blessed to be able to keep the rhino for running the dog,doing yard work and maybe have friends use it plus a couple in the X4 for a fun weekend. People riding with friends family and kids is where its all at.

This was my parents moment of “glory”. We all used to ride every Sunday....had a lot of good times ; and , made some lasting memories ! At some point , they decided their love for the Harley was greater than that of the Teryx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08 700 ...

11. Likes NickH, mike, Hump, rhinoroger, WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    I dont miss my Rhino at all. The YXZ is so much nicer.
    2016 YXZ Yellow SE

old ride 2 11 Polaris RZR XP 900 White Lightning Edition all stock for now.

old old ride. 06 JBS built 686 , Benachmark ported head , Falicon rod , JBS sheave , Alba pipe and fuel pump , custom cage , HID head lights , 26" GBC Dirt Tamers on SS212 wheels , Superwinch Terra 45 w/ Synthetic Rope , Dynatek CDI

13. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    I'll never sell my Rhino, it is the perfect rig for what I need and if I can find a set of tracks for it that would make it that much sweeter.

15. Likes Timmi, WV Hot Rod Rhino, SteveS liked this post
    2007 sport, my rhino that I paid 3500 for goes through more crap than machines that people paid up to 25000 for. Amazing value. Now to just get it to go faster. Lol

17. Likes Timmi, WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast