Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Snow Plows?

Snow Plows?

What brand of snow plows are you guys running? I'm looking at a 66" KFI and a 72" Denali. Both are front mounts so no more long push tubes like I had on the old Rhino. The KFI is almost $100 cheaper for the whole set up.... any thoughts or anyone with experience? I've been plowing with my Can Am Outlander with a Moose front mount plow that is great to plow with but I don't see one for a Wolverine on their website, and I'm selling the Can Am soon... It's going on a 2016 Wolverine R-Spec SE. Thanks
    2016 Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec SE. 12" double row LED's from Flimmy, Warn Vantage 3000, SSV works audio system.......I need to add more parts!!!!!

2. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    I have the 72" KFI …. well built , and heavy duty !! James is a KFI dist (where I got mine ) .
    08 700 ...

4. Thanks NickH thanked for this post
    Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    I have the Denali with power pivot on my Viking. It's been trouble free for four years and I'm not easy on things. The scaper bar is a little bent up but I do a lot of plowing.

6. Thanks NickH thanked for this post
    i have the 72" KFI with the KFI mount which is nice because it has the 2" receiver built into the mounting plate. Short and wide snowmobile trailer is a bitch to back into the tight spot i park it in but with a hitch on the front it makes it easy to get in there...... mine is a Viking but assume the Wolverine has the same 2" receiver built in?

at times i wish the plow had a little more weight to it but weight can easily be added. Also nice that it takes about 2 minutes to hook up and go when you need it.
    2015 Viking EPS SE
    KFI Stealth 4500s
    KFI 72" Open Trail Plow
    SuperATV Flip Up Windshield
    SuperATV Side Mirrors
    Seizmik Soft Rear Window
    IR Backup Camera
    42" LED Light Bar
    JBS Extreme Sheave
    JBS Slug Kit
    Black & Gray YXZ seats
    JBS Doors
    Lots More Planned...

get the 72"
    Redneck Crazy - 2017 Teryx4 LE , 4" portals , cage chop , arched A arms , 32x10x14 pro armor crawler xg , sti hd beadlocks , winch bumper , 5,000# winch , custom snorkels.

9. Likes scottwv liked this post
    ^^^...x2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08 700 ...