Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  12
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I ordered mine last Friday morning and got it in the mail the following day. I have it sitting on the buggy, not fastened down yet, but it looks nice, heavy duty. A buddy of mine liked the look of it and wanted to know if they made them for his regular cab Pioneer so I emailed SXS Saturday evening and they replied in a few minutes. They definitely have customer service as one of their top priorities.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmi View Post
    UTV Enclosure is a man and wife business, they have been doing covers for boats, etc for almost 30 years.

https://utvenclosure.com/
    2016 Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec SE. 12" double row LED's from Flimmy, Warn Vantage 3000, SSV works audio system.......I need to add more parts!!!!!

2. Likes Timmi liked this post
    I finally got to see one of these in person. I was impressed. My buddy ordered for his Pioneer 1000-5 and like you said he got it the next day or day after but it was very quick shipping. I liked the ease in which it opened and it did seem very high quality and tough. If his holds up to the kind of riding we do, then I may rethink my shower curtains and get one too.
    2018 Blue Wolverine X4
    JBS Sheave
    JBS Springs
    Alba Tune

If you do, tell them you are a member here.

Quote Originally Posted by therebel19 View Post
    I finally got to see one of these in person. I was impressed. My buddy ordered for his Pioneer 1000-5 and like you said he got it the next day or day after but it was very quick shipping. I liked the ease in which it opened and it did seem very high quality and tough. If his holds up to the kind of riding we do, then I may rethink my shower curtains and get one too.

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

When I talked to SxS Enclosures, they seemed to be very nice and accommodating. I have been beating around the "what to do" for a while now. I was prepared to just "buy once, cry once" and get the OEM Hard Cab, until I looked at how it installs and the effort that would be required to switch from summer to winter and back. Additionally, with the accessories that I already have (SSV Works Pod Style X4 Stereo system, UHF Radio, Side Mirrors, etc), I couldn't bring myself to basically have to replace or remount those items.

That has me looking hard between the SxS Enclosures and the OEM, but the price difference is enormous and I would have to find someone to modify for the side mirrors. I do really like that fact that on the SxS version, you can zip off the sides vs just rolling the windows.

My last concern that I have to get over is how the material is for the SxS, as it isn't clear how it would patch is needed. The OEM is made of material that looks like it could be patch with ease.

Going to be buying one here in the next week or 2.
    2015 Yamaha Viking VI EPS (Camo):
    -JBS Extreme Sheave, JBS Skids, JBS Arm Guards, JBS AIS Block Off, JBS Rad Guards, JBS Slug Kit, 28" Terrabites/14" Hurricanes

2018 Yamaha Wolverine X4 SE (Silver):
    -JBS Extreme Sheave, JBS Spring Kit, 28” Terrabites/14" Hurricanes, Weller ECM Flash

The material on the utvenclosure looks the same as oem to me. They made a set for someone to fit around mirrors.

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Shortbus, the rear of the sxs enclosure velcros down the sides of their own enclosure so maybe you could put velcro on the outside of your oem rear window and not have to use their rear window if your wanting to keep yours. How do the Seizmek Side Mirrors mount? I would imagine any upholstery shop could patch it if needed.
    2018 Blue Wolverine X4
    JBS Sheave
    JBS Springs
    Alba Tune

Rebel,

I heard from SxS Enclosures that the velcro was required for proper fit, and that they would include it and provide instructions. They also offered to customize the enclosure for me to accommodate the mirrors, but I would have to give them a specific measurement. The mirrors mount around the A-Pillar.

Timmi,

I am happy to hear that it seems that the fabric is similar and would likely be able to be patched if needed.

I am pretty sure that I am going to just break down and order the SxS Enclosures version, because the cost is significantly less, and I like that the sides zip off when not required vs rolling the windows. Now my only question is if I should spend the additional $70 for their rear window and have the ability to switch from summer to winter, or save the money and have velcro sewn to the rear window all the time...
    -JBS Extreme Sheave, JBS Skids, JBS Arm Guards, JBS AIS Block Off, JBS Rad Guards, JBS Slug Kit, 28" Terrabites/14" Hurricanes

-JBS Extreme Sheave, JBS Spring Kit, 28” Terrabites/14" Hurricanes, Weller ECM Flash

9. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Did you decide on a enclosure? My dad is selling his OEM enclosure

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

11. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino, rodneygt liked this post

I ordered a SideBySide Enclosures late last week and received it early this week. Was actually working on the installation today.

13. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino, rodneygt, Timmi liked this post

So far, I can't say enough for Shere Black of SidebySideEnclosures. We had text and called back and forth a few times to try to determine where she would modify the sides of the enclosure to accept my side mirrors attached to my cage. I got the package shockingly fast, and finally had the opportunity to begin the installation over the weekend. Just to set the stage, it is still pretty cold in WI, so I had to find a heated garage that I could use for a couple of days, so this was the main delay. I finally was able to secure spare in my in-laws' garage on Saturday and did some of the basic initial hanging of the panels, but the garage wasn't up to temp (had problems with the furnace) and I needed some tools, so I had to call it a day. I went back yesterday (Sunday) and began trying to get everything hung just right, so that I could stick the adhesive snaps on the body where I needed them. Things just were not lining up right at all for me, and I knew that I had to be doing something wrong, so I watched the video about 10 more times. I still wasn't getting anywhere, so I text Shere, and she called me back right away (on a Sunday). We talked through some of the accessories that I already owned and had installed and how we could work around it. She offered that I could sent the enclosure pieces back and she would modify them to meet my needs, and I thought that was great. But we are leaving this week for a trip 1300 miles away to ride the machine and had bought the enclosure. She gave me some clues of how to make it work for me, and said that when I am back that I should send it back and she will make it perfect...and I believe she will.

So far, I am 100% sure that this is a quality product made by a small business. If I hadn't installed all of the accessories that I did, I am sure that the enclosure would have fit in a matter of minutes.

This fall, I am in the market for an enclosure for my Viking VI, and SideBySideEnclosures is on the short list of options, and will likely get the go ahead.

15. Likes Timmi liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12