Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Kawasaki KRX

If I submit a reply it will show me the updates...so the only reason I'm typing this is so I can see the latest posts.......

KRX Trail and SE Editions

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

UtvEnclosures KRX Side Windows

"
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

SUPERATV KRX1000 FLIP WINDSHIELD
    New for the Kawasaki KRX 1000, the SuperATV KRX1000 flip windshield can be used no matter what the forecast throws your way. The multi-stage latch can be operated right from the cab so you can have your windshield fully open, vented, or closed. It has a foam gasket seal that ensures no air, dust, or debris are getting in while the windshield is closed. We preassemble them before they ship out so when it arrives at your door, installation is a breeze. Polycarbonate is 250x stronger than glass so it is ready to handle and challenge you take on and will stand up through years of hard work, tough rides, and endless adventures. It’s $399.95 from SuperATV, https://www.superatv.com/kawasaki-te...lip-windshield
    The Perfect Ingredients
    SuperATV designed this windshield to fit perfectly on your KRX 1000 thanks to the included foam gasket and bulb seal that keep it snug and rattle-free. Powerful gas struts and a secure latch keep it in the position you want it. It comes preassembled so that you can install and go in no time.

Made with Scratch-Resistant Polycarbonate
    At 250 times stronger than glass, polycarbonate is the ultimate off-road windshield material. That’s why it’s the windshield material you want on your KRX—it stands up to branches, rocks, and rooster tails without breaking. Pair that strength with SuperATV’s proprietary XR Optic scratch-resistant hard coating and you get a windshield that’s built for battle.

XR Optic Hard Coating
    SuperATV uses its proprietary XR Optic Hard Coating on both sides of this windshield, you get better scratch and UV resistance than you’ll find on any other UTV windshield. It won’t turn into a streaky mess when run through bushes or get blasted with mud, and you won’t get sun spots, yellowing, or fading thanks to the UV protection.

"
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Are they done with their revels for the year? Starting to think a 4 seat KRX would be a nice family rig in a year or two if they decide to make one. Don't get me wrong, the X4 has been fantastic, but I like to switch things up ever few years or so.
    2018 Blue Wolverine X4
    JBS Sheave
    JBS Springs
    Alba Tune

I don't know if any manufacturer has any new models coming with all the covid restrictions

"
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

"