Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Big gun EXO

Big gun EXO

Anyone here running the big gun exo exhaust? Any problems with the header breaking?

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

2. Thanks WV Hot Rod Rhino thanked for this post
    Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    I have had the Big Gun Exo Exhaust for right about 5 years now without any issues, only the routine repack and checking all the screws that hold the end cap on. Very happy with that and the sound, just loud enough.👍🏻
    I am also running the quiet insert, and still has a very pronounced tone but not overpowering.
    Hope that is helpful.
    '12/700, 26" Bighorns, custom made rockrings welded to stock wheels, 3" Xtreme lift, Warn RT 2500 lb. Winch, Big gun Exo exhaust, UNI filter system, custom self built Molly cage, 5 point RCI harness, Hi-lift utv Jack, HID headlight kit, 4 Anzo HID lights across the top, piaa up front, JBS stage 2 Extreme sheave with 17 gram od. Purple spring And slug kit,Cobra dx lV CB with firestik ll antenna, 2" front wheel spacers and 2 Kolpin 1.5 gallon cans at the rear

4. Thanks HillbillyStyle thanked for this post
    Likes HillbillyStyle liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by RockRhino View Post
    I have had the Big Gun Exo Exhaust for right about 5 years now without any issues, only the routine repack and checking all the screws that hold the end cap on. Very happy with that and the sound, just loud enough.
    I am also running the quiet insert, and still has a very pronounced tone but not overpowering.
    Hope that is helpful.
    Just the answer I was looking for, i seen the video of the vortex quiet adaptor. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk