Thanks Thanks:  13
Likes Likes:  30
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WV Hot Rod Rhino View Post
    Springs help alot!!

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
    Your springs and clutch are both on my short list!!

2. Thanks Brungeman thanked for this post
    Likes Brungeman liked this post
    Either one are going to rut up the grass if you turn sharp. Only way around that is a machine with turf mode but even they will tear it up a little bit. Even more if its wet or you have deep tread tires. I have the X4 and use it for trail riding and farm work. I get around not having the dump bed by using my 12 foot utility trailer behind it. If I didn't have two little girls I would have went with the X2 for more utility for around the house but nothing beats their smiles and laughter from the back seat. If you honestly think you'll be family trail riding, then try to trade unless its to much of a financial hit. If your going to be working around the house, keep what you have. My opinion on boyfriends is let them find their own rides and be happy I'm letting date my daughters (luckily my girls aren't old enough to to worry about this yet) unless you think that would hamper your daughter wanting to do things we the family.
    2018 Blue Wolverine X4
    JBS Sheave
    JBS Springs
    Alba Tune

4. Thanks Brungeman thanked for this post
    Likes Brungeman liked this post
    first things that go on mine, I still have the crappy stock tires that most people replace right away, but I'm riding a lot better

Quote Originally Posted by Steel City Rhino View Post
    Your springs and clutch are both on my short list!!

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

You are very close to where I live. use to shoot BVA long ago when there was only a house for the club building. I am real close to the Ambridge District Sportsmans Club. I still know people from BVA,and North side plus other clubs in the area. Great to see that your daughters are into the sport. My Dad and others were very influential in the sport back in my day makes me happy to see it carry on. Being I could not shoot a bow I got my son and a group of his friends into trap shooting competition. I always tried to beat their scores but the youth eyes and reflexes usually won out LOL. Yes I love the X4 and would chose it if I could only have one. It gives us the versatility of taking others who don't have a machine on a ride with us even the dog. Plus the X4 is very nimble and can probably go any where the X2 will. The only real advantage I can see with the X2 Is the rollover is smaller and will clear some obstacles the X4 may not. Hence you could go thew the trails a little faster (but not as fast as James)LOL. I can also see in the future maybe some grandchildren in the back seats. Hope this was a little help.
    I live in the North Hills (McCandless TWP) but I teach out at Riverside Beaver County. My Daughters are great archers. (proud Papa brag) They love it! They both shoot Olympic Recurve. My wife and I used to shoot shotguns (clays) at the Gamelands in Warrendale (before kids and before they restructured it) I would love to get back into it. I think the girls would like it also. Anyway, I really appreciate the input about the SxS! I am waiting to hear back from the dealer. They open in an hour or so.

here are the girls in the yard and my daughter Emma after winning the Western PA JOAD Shooter of the year last year. She won it 2 years in a row and after switching to the 40cm target this year came in 3rd.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yard shoot.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	184.6 KB 
ID:	13616Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shooter of the year2.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	90.4 KB 
ID:	13617

7. Likes skrillz, WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by therebel19 View Post
    Either one are going to rut up the grass if you turn sharp. Only way around that is a machine with turf mode but even they will tear it up a little bit. Even more if its wet or you have deep tread tires. I have the X4 and use it for trail riding and farm work. I get around not having the dump bed by using my 12 foot utility trailer behind it. If I didn't have two little girls I would have went with the X2 for more utility for around the house but nothing beats their smiles and laughter from the back seat. If you honestly think you'll be family trail riding, then try to trade unless its to much of a financial hit. If your going to be working around the house, keep what you have. My opinion on boyfriends is let them find their own rides and be happy I'm letting date my daughters (luckily my girls aren't old enough to to worry about this yet) unless you think that would hamper your daughter wanting to do things we the family.
    I hear you. I use a cart with my Zero turn mower which I will probably continue to use. I know what you mean about the yard. I knew it would be touchy but hadn't really turned sharp at all and didn't gas it much and it lifted all of the sod off the dirt. LOL Anyway, I agree about the boyfriend and I would typically agree but he is a good kid and a pretty good influence on my daughter. LOL I remember a meme I saw that said something similar to 'I will teach my girls self respect and decision making to choose someone I approve of so I don't have to sit on the porch with my gun to intimidate him!' LOL

Quote Originally Posted by WV Hot Rod Rhino View Post
    The x2 has better shocks and other than that the 4 seater is the way to go if you have more than 2 that might wanna ride...Nikki likes the 4 better also

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
    Thanks James! I appreciate the input! I will let you know what the dealer says!

Quote Originally Posted by Brungeman View Post
    I live in the North Hills (McCandless TWP) but I teach out at Riverside Beaver County. My Daughters are great archers. (proud Papa brag) They love it! They both shoot Olympic Recurve. My wife and I used to shoot shotguns (clays) at the Gamelands in Warrendale (before kids and before they restructured it) I would love to get back into it. I think the girls would like it also. Anyway, I really appreciate the input about the SxS! I am waiting to hear back from the dealer. They open in an hour or so.

here are the girls in the yard and my daughter Emma after winning the Western PA JOAD Shooter of the year last year. She won it 2 years in a row and after switching to the 40cm target this year came in 3rd.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yard shoot.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	184.6 KB 
ID:	13616Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shooter of the year2.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	90.4 KB 
ID:	13617
    The world can be a small place some times. My niece teaches special ed at river side I believe it is in elementary school. Love to see your Daughters shooting recurve bows. If i could get my shoulder to cooperate that is what I would use to. I noticed that it looks like they might use finger tabs not releases,and I see what I called a clicker on at least one bow. When I use to shoot I had a mental block and could not put the sight pin on the bulls eye with out the arrow under that dang thing. When I would get tired sometimes at the end of a round that last thirty-second of a inch of the arrow tip seamed like a foot to get it to click so I could release it. Brings back a lot of memories of making bow strings,fletching arrows,adjusting burger buttons,sighting the bow in,it was a lot of fun and kept us out of trouble. I still have all the tools to fletch arrows make bow strings and so on maybe some day they will get used again (just not enough hours in a day) LOL. Well good luck with HOUSTON and I am shore we will meet some day.

11. Likes Brungeman liked this post

The world can be a small place some times. My niece teaches special ed at river side I believe it is in elementary school. Love to see your Daughters shooting recurve bows. If i could get my shoulder to cooperate that is what I would use to. I noticed that it looks like they might use finger tabs not releases,and I see what I called a clicker on at least one bow. When I use to shoot I had a mental block and could not put the sight pin on the bulls eye with out the arrow under that dang thing. When I would get tired sometimes at the end of a round that last thirty-second of a inch of the arrow tip seamed like a foot to get it to click so I could release it. Brings back a lot of memories of making bow strings,fletching arrows,adjusting burger buttons,sighting the bow in,it was a lot of fun and kept us out of trouble. I still have all the tools to fletch arrows make bow strings and so on maybe some day they will get used again (just not enough hours in a day) LOL. Well good luck with HOUSTON and I am shore we will meet some day.
    Let me know what your nieces name is in a PM! Yes, that is a clicker and finger tabs. They aren't allowed to use a release with the olympic recurve. I have had my share of shoulder injuries and surgeries. I had a surgically repaired shoulder that I used to call my "Good" shoulder. LOL now, well, they both give me problems. Too many times I treated my body like an amusement park! Skateboarding led to Mountain Biking... sports and being stupid with friends have all taken their toll! I wish I could shoot like my daughters! They make me proud for sure!

13. Likes Redleg liked this post

Well, I just heard back from the Dealership and it looks like I will keep it for now. LOL they were going to handle it like a trade in. So I guess I could list it for sale with the 3 miles on it and save someone a couple of hundred dollars and go buy the four seater? Or stick with it... I am kinda sick now knowing my wife wants the 4 seater! LOL

I don't know what kind of terrain your ride or your driving style but you could always add some removable seats. I had some in the bed of my Rhino and it worked great for cruising around and light trail riding. I'm sure you could even get someone to make you a cage and more permanent rear seats if you feel unsafe with removable rear seats. Maybe a good time to take the missus on a romantic mountain ride with a bottle of wine. It helps to let them drive too. My wife wasn't too big on UTVs until I started letting her drive more. Now almost any modification or accessory is green lighted.
    2018 Blue Wolverine X4
    JBS Sheave
    JBS Springs
    Alba Tune

16. Likes Brungeman liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast