Thanks Thanks:  13
Likes Likes:  30
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I hate that dealers do that, the problem is it can't be sold as new after it's titled even though if you trade it they would advertise it for almost new price.

Quote Originally Posted by Brungeman View Post
    Well, I just heard back from the Dealership and it looks like I will keep it for now. LOL they were going to handle it like a trade in. So I guess I could list it for sale with the 3 miles on it and save someone a couple of hundred dollars and go buy the four seater? Or stick with it... I am kinda sick now knowing my wife wants the 4 seater! LOL

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Quote Originally Posted by Timmi View Post
    I hate that dealers do that, the problem is it can't be sold as new after it's titled even though if you trade it they would advertise it for almost new price.
    I completely understand their point but they are really raking me over the coals... I guess when you shop for a machine, you really have to understand the dynamic of the shop you are dealing with. The shop I purchased at has a pile of bad reviews saying... well, saying they offer great prices on bikes and gear but they lack on service etc. I was skeptical of the PR. I have seen great shops get trashed for no good reason and decided if I could save 600 on the price of a machine i would take a shot. Well, I am not trashing them yet however, I am not sure I would go back there. That is all I will say. The guy tried to say that he tried to talk me into the X4... he didn't... I asked about it the night I bought the machine and he was busy with another customer. They didn't have one sitting where I could sit in it etc so when he got back to me we were in a hurry to get the paperwork signed etc. Anyway, I know it is my fault ultimately but I have spoken to 2 shops since yesterday that have left over X4's and both told me they would have definitely done it differently!

I have a few feelers out right now so I am weighing my options... I have a machine I am holding hostage with 2.7 miles on it till I figure this out! LOL

I didn't get a good deal on mine, I just wanted it so much I went for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brungeman View Post
    I completely understand their point but they are really raking me over the coals... I guess when you shop for a machine, you really have to understand the dynamic of the shop you are dealing with. The shop I purchased at has a pile of bad reviews saying... well, saying they offer great prices on bikes and gear but they lack on service etc. I was skeptical of the PR. I have seen great shops get trashed for no good reason and decided if I could save 600 on the price of a machine i would take a shot. Well, I am not trashing them yet however, I am not sure I would go back there. That is all I will say. The guy tried to say that he tried to talk me into the X4... he didn't... I asked about it the night I bought the machine and he was busy with another customer. They didn't have one sitting where I could sit in it etc so when he got back to me we were in a hurry to get the paperwork signed etc. Anyway, I know it is my fault ultimately but I have spoken to 2 shops since yesterday that have left over X4's and both told me they would have definitely done it differently!

I have a few feelers out right now so I am weighing my options... I have a machine I am holding hostage with 2.7 miles on it till I figure this out! LOL

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

4. Likes Brungeman liked this post
    I know it's a drive, but check at NA Warhorse. I got a great deal on my 19 X2 SE. $13,999 + $112 for misc shop stuff. They have a Silver and a Camo X4 on the floor now.

6. Likes Brungeman liked this post

Well, I spoke to the GM of the shop and he crunched numbers and got me out of the jam. I honestly can't say enough about the shop after I was so distraught last week, I am relieved and EVERYONE in my family is happy! LOL
    I present you the NEW X4!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	X4.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	132.2 KB 
ID:	13624

8. Likes Timmi, WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Congrats, and the blue ones are my favorite color.
    2018 Blue Wolverine X4
    JBS Sheave
    JBS Springs
    Alba Tune

10. Thanks Brungeman thanked for this post
    Likes Brungeman liked this post

Glad you were able to work through it. I have been out of the loop enjoying my X4 for the first really tough trial of the machine, and it came through with flying colors.

I know that I am always looking at all of the other machines out there, constantly wondering if I would be happier in something else. But at the end of the day, I love my machine(s). And in my case, I lusted after a Rhino for YEARS...then one day found a good deal on a used one and brought it home. My wife about lost her mind and hated it...for a while. Almost 2 years after I bought my Rhino, I was telling her that I would love a new Viking because all 3 of us could ride in it and we could really try to do some trail riding. She looked at them with me and saw the Viking VI, and convinced me to buy that because then no matter who was around, everyone would fit. I honestly kind of hated it at first, but it soon proved that it was a good machine for us and we have had a lot of fun. When the X4 came out, I didn't even want to look at them. Eventually I was able to see one in person and I began the search. Found a great deal and got it. Had to sell my beloved Rhino, but a good friend bought it and has been in love with it. And after this last trip with the X4, my wife has given a large seal of approval on it. All in all, you will love it.
    2015 Yamaha Viking VI EPS (Camo):
    -JBS Extreme Sheave, JBS Skids, JBS Arm Guards, JBS AIS Block Off, JBS Rad Guards, JBS Slug Kit, 28" Terrabites/14" Hurricanes

2018 Yamaha Wolverine X4 SE (Silver):
    -JBS Extreme Sheave, JBS Spring Kit, 28” Terrabites/14" Hurricanes, Weller ECM Flash

12. Thanks Brungeman thanked for this post
    Likes Brungeman liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by shortbus453 View Post
    Glad you were able to work through it. I have been out of the loop enjoying my X4 for the first really tough trial of the machine, and it came through with flying colors.

I know that I am always looking at all of the other machines out there, constantly wondering if I would be happier in something else. But at the end of the day, I love my machine(s). And in my case, I lusted after a Rhino for YEARS...then one day found a good deal on a used one and brought it home. My wife about lost her mind and hated it...for a while. Almost 2 years after I bought my Rhino, I was telling her that I would love a new Viking because all 3 of us could ride in it and we could really try to do some trail riding. She looked at them with me and saw the Viking VI, and convinced me to buy that because then no matter who was around, everyone would fit. I honestly kind of hated it at first, but it soon proved that it was a good machine for us and we have had a lot of fun. When the X4 came out, I didn't even want to look at them. Eventually I was able to see one in person and I began the search. Found a great deal and got it. Had to sell my beloved Rhino, but a good friend bought it and has been in love with it. And after this last trip with the X4, my wife has given a large seal of approval on it. All in all, you will love it.
    Well, to be honest we have been through a hell of a lot the last few years. This last year was horrible with the death of my nephew at 38 from a heart attack (he had heart issues from birth but we never expected this) and he left behind 2 beautiful kids and a wife, let alone the rest of us... He lived life like there was no tomorrow completely devoted to making the most of every day... (actually crying as I type this) As we all mourned I had been looking for a way to live life a little bit closer as a family. Mountain biking is one of my passions but since my wife won't mountain bike with us anymore, and I have had a few catastrophic injuries, I was looking for another way for us to get out and get on the trails! Some of my friends have newer quads and SxS's and were always asking us to go with them... Well, one weekend we took my old quad and went to my friends cabin and went for a trail ride with my friends. We borrowed a new quad for my wife to ride. WE HAD A BLAST!!! She was still a bit concerned about spending the money on a side by side but honestly, I am thinking with my daughters ages, I have a window of time that is closing! If we don't start this now, we won't ever!

I have been shopping for a machine since November! I thought we had all the angles covered! I thought we had disscussed all of it 3 scratch that 30 times over. LOL I wanted the dump bed for working in the yard etc. well, I will say that since she is happy and everyone is going to be able to come along, I think the change of machines is the right thing...

14. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123