Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  28
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

the count down begins

Forteen days from know I hope to be on a trail in west Virginia in our new X4. Probably in front of JAMES because he is so slow going thew the woods LOL!!! Can't wait to see you all this cabin fever got to go.

Looks like I'm a Saturday only. I'm gonna try to slide down Fri night for a few cold ones if everything goes right.
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

3. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    It's time!!!!!!

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

Hope to see you hump!!! 7 days from now should be on the trails by now can't wait hoping James can keep up LOL!!! PS I can't keep up with James if I had a rocket ship!!!

do you have a cab on yours? I have the side curtains for mine if I ever get them on it

Quote Originally Posted by Steel City Rhino View Post
    Hope to see you hump!!! 7 days from now should be on the trails by now can't wait hoping James can keep up LOL!!! PS I can't keep up with James if I had a rocket ship!!!

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

I don't have the side or rear soft cab yet just the roof and glass windshield. The soft cab would have to be modified because of the glass front window and I want to make some kind of a rack in the rear over the factory storage box. So I have talked to sxs enclosurse witch they are a 1/2 hour ride from me about a custom made one.Just have not got that far yet LOL!!! I do have some clear plastic that I gorilla taped and velcroed doesn't work exactly like I wanted it to so Blaise wants me to remove it before the ride we will see. This younger generation just don't get the concept of monkey rigging till you can afford or have the time to do it better LOL!!!

8. Likes Timmi liked this post
    yea I'd leave it on there it keeps stuff from sucking into the rear of the cab. utvenclosure makes some nice panels

Quote Originally Posted by Steel City Rhino View Post
    I don't have the side or rear soft cab yet just the roof and glass windshield. The soft cab would have to be modified because of the glass front window and I want to make some kind of a rack in the rear over the factory storage box. So I have talked to sxs enclosurse witch they are a 1/2 hour ride from me about a custom made one.Just have not got that far yet LOL!!! I do have some clear plastic that I gorilla taped and velcroed doesn't work exactly like I wanted it to so Blaise wants me to remove it before the ride we will see. This younger generation just don't get the concept of monkey rigging till you can afford or have the time to do it better LOL!!!

"
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Quote Originally Posted by Timmi View Post
    yea I'd leave it on there it keeps stuff from sucking into the rear of the cab. utvenclosure makes some nice panels

JBS supporting Hawaii

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    enjoy, looks like you ain't making the ride
    take a helicopter ride up in the mountains, it's awesome

Quote Originally Posted by bigooz1 View Post

JBS supporting Hawaii

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Does anyone mind if I bring 2 gallons of apple pie?

14. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast