2006 660 special edition 4 seater. i have owned this for 10 years and have a lot of blood sweat and tears into her.
I’ve done many upgrades to this machine. Only reason for selling is my family has outgrown it and we just got something bigger Honda pioneer 5 seater.
Middle drive gear upgraded. When I did this I fully rebuilt the engine while it was apart including bearings, upgrade to forged rod. New stock compression piston and rings, timing chain, stage 1 cam, heavy duty kibble & white valve springs, new water pump. JBS hot rod sheave. 17 gram greaseless weights. Slug kit installed to wet clutch. 700 cam plate in primary sheave. belt for 700 rhino. Electric fuel pump wired to aftermarket fuse block for easy starts. Added grease fittings to A arm bushings.
Has warn winch with remote, speakers for radio hook up. School bus seat with back rest chopped to lower height in back with seat belts. I made Rear cage and front fender protectors from stainless steel pipe and powder coated to match factory cage. Cage and rear seat are easily removable with bolts. Ryde on dust cover behind front seats reduces dust and cab noise and added storage. Homemade heater off back of radiator into cab to warm hands.
Comes with a full vented windshield.
Tires are new no plugs or patches.
$5,800 OBO
PM me with any questions or interest. I can text you photos.
Thanks