Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: X2 with 29's

Quote Originally Posted by WV Hot Rod Rhino View Post
    I even made vids but you got massivetrash mouth and hw leading everyone the wrong way on the "other site" and says my vids are with bicycle tires..lmao.. yep my 29 bighorns are bicycle tires...that's their only hope to sell something is lie... Yamaha even changed the weights after I made a Video showing 14s was too light for 28s ... If my info was allowed over there a lot of people wouldn't waste their money trying to figure it out on their own

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
    Not sure my Massive is so against you, you showed interest in the X2-X4 and made modifications for it.

We are currently 1.5+ years into the model and HunterWorks has nothing at all for the X2-X4 yet.

Your battles must go way deeper then what's on the surface and I'm not getting involved in it.

When your new updated sheave kit is ready I will most likely be ready also.

it got flagged as spam for flooding so the posts required approval

massive, tinken and hw all hate JBS so you won't get anything positive from them
    any info you want for JBS products ask here and we can help you, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DWRAT View Post
    Thank you, I couldn't get my post to show up for some reason.

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

I would expect a little horsepower lost due to 5500 foot elevation difference. For grins throw the 22 weights back in and see what happens. I'd put money on it you will still be slower than when you were at 1000 ft. It would be even better if you had a tach and could compare.
    2018 Blue Wolverine X4
    JBS Sheave
    JBS Springs
    Alba Tune

Quote Originally Posted by therebel19 View Post
    I would expect a little horsepower lost due to 5500 foot elevation difference. For grins throw the 22 weights back in and see what happens. I'd put money on it you will still be slower than when you were at 1000 ft. It would be even better if you had a tach and could compare.
    The bike runs so much better with the big tire kit that I really don't care enough to go back to 22 gram weights for now.
    I will be getting the sheave kit soon enough I'm sure.

5. Likes Timmi liked this post
    JBS sheave helps a ton, with 16g od weights I can still get 52-53 mph everything stock with 2 people and full windshield. With Weller ecu I have gotten to 64.

"
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

I was 50-51 with full windshield and all stock except JBS sheave and weights (I don't remember if they were 16 or 18 gram but I think 16 gram). I was at 49 with windshield and all stock. On 27" dirt commanders, JBS sheave, and full windshield I'm seeing 52. But the most important thing is how much more responsive it is on the trail and pretty much able to keep it in high all the time now.
    2018 Blue Wolverine X4
    JBS Sheave
    JBS Springs
    Alba Tune

Yes I love the throttle response on trails too but it revs out fast with the small stock tires. We knew I was going to larger tires later so James went with 16's. On the JBS spring ride I got behind a Honda Talon on a gravel road and was able to stay with him up to about 58 mph when his hp got me.
    Quote Originally Posted by therebel19 View Post
    I was 50-51 with full windshield and all stock except JBS sheave and weights (I don't remember if they were 16 or 18 gram but I think 16 gram). I was at 49 with windshield and all stock. On 27" dirt commanders, JBS sheave, and full windshield I'm seeing 52. But the most important thing is how much more responsive it is on the trail and pretty much able to keep it in high all the time now.

"
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12