Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  3

JBS parts/Hatfield Review

Hi all,
    I have been a very limited poster most of the time but I wanted to give my extended review of my JBS parts. I have a 2012 700 with stage 2 raptor cam, larger throttle body, JBS extreme clutch (old style), bazazz programmer and dynatek CDI, and a slugged wet clutch. My ride has reptiles on it and walker evans shocks. It will do 62-64 mph on a downhill.

I previously brought a 400ex and a king quad 750 to Hatfield (Rockhouse system) not knowing if I should have brought the rhino instead. This trip I brought all three lol. I put 60 miles in on the King and of course loved it but do get worn out some (no power steering). The 400ex is a blast but your hands get numb from all the rocks.

So this trip I have ridden the rhino much much more. All I can say is that this machine performs incredibly in these style trails. The shocks work awesome at a good trail clip. We were mostly between 15-40mph. But the real thing is that my rhino has plenty of punch to spin the tires and accelerate all the time around here. I really have not found it wanting for more power this entire time. That being said, I know that if the engine does mess up, I will be going big bore! The clutching is spot on and it has no problem keeping up with the larger machines. After all the time I spent getting the larger throttle body spot on...I am sure glad I did as it really gives the bike that couple extra HP when you want it. All the parts that James suggested worked amazingly well together. The rhino will not be leaving my stable any time soon. After a lot of seat time on extended rides the only complaint I have would be more supportive seats.

Thanks again James! I love the way my machine has turned out.

And as a side note I recently got a better job and will be getting a wolverine X2 before Trailfest this year. Hoping to have it as early as next month!

2. Thanks Timmi, Kenny G thanked for this post
    Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino, Redleg, Kenny G liked this post
    Rhino's are very under rated for trail riding. If I couldn't have my Wolverine, I would have a Viking or Rhino.

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar