Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  6
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

My belt was shot, and clutch hadn’t been serviced ever. Actually had broken pieces floating around and the weights were junk. Thus my big gain. I think the new stock machine would do close to 45mph... so unless the clutch is TRASHED you may only see 5MPH.
    2015 Yamaha Viking VI EPS (Camo):
    -JBS Extreme Sheave, JBS Skids, JBS Arm Guards, JBS AIS Block Off, JBS Rad Guards, JBS Slug Kit, 28" Terrabites/14" Hurricanes

2018 Yamaha Wolverine X4 SE (Silver):
    -JBS Extreme Sheave, JBS Spring Kit, 28” Terrabites/14" Hurricanes, Weller ECM Flash

Low 50s on level is reasonable to expect top end with sheave and an after market cdi and no windshield. I was in the high 40s with the cdi (27” blackwater itp tires) The sheave gave me a few more mph but it gave me much better get up and go and climbing ability. I’m fairly shocked that someone could get 60mph, but congratulations. I had a Honda 185s three wheeler that was noticeably faster than anyone else’s, dunno why, it just was.
    2011 Commander XT 1000

2006 660 Special Edition (Sold)
    Had lots of neat stuff...

I paid 3500 for my 07 660 sport. Have prob another 1200 in to it doing the repairs myself. 3500 for one that moves is a good deal. And mine had a cab enclosure. A broken winch, almost new tires 14", and had a guy working on it before me who absolutely had no idea how to fix it. Lol

4. Likes Timmi liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123