Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  6
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

That price wouldn't last long by me either. And if you really aren't putting any money out of your pocket, it SHOULDN'T be a bad trade. For what you can do with it, and being into it for little initial investment, I don't think that you could really go wrong. Before I made the trade official, I would for sure test drive it and look it over to try to best insure that you are getting into something that you want.
    2015 Yamaha Viking VI EPS (Camo):
    -JBS Extreme Sheave, JBS Skids, JBS Arm Guards, JBS AIS Block Off, JBS Rad Guards, JBS Slug Kit, 28" Terrabites/14" Hurricanes

2018 Yamaha Wolverine X4 SE (Silver):
    -JBS Extreme Sheave, JBS Spring Kit, 28” Terrabites/14" Hurricanes, Weller ECM Flash

2. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbus453 View Post
    That price wouldn't last long by me either. And if you really aren't putting any money out of your pocket, it SHOULDN'T be a bad trade. For what you can do with it, and being into it for little initial investment, I don't think that you could really go wrong. Before I made the trade official, I would for sure test drive it and look it over to try to best insure that you are getting into something that you want.
    Agreed.
    Since it was pushing a race car, I’m sure he had it in high gear all the time and I’m hoping that did not wear out the clutch. I’ve never had any dealings with a belt driven machine, but I have heard that if it’s hesitating when you are pushing the throttle, typically it needs a new belt. Is that correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it revs up before wants to move its the wet clutch

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

Quote Originally Posted by WV Hot Rod Rhino View Post
    If it revs up before wants to move its the wet clutch

What would be the price in parts on that if I bought it from you?

It's around 580 for everything on a 660... I can get a definite price when I get back in the office

James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

Quote Originally Posted by WV Hot Rod Rhino View Post
    It's around 550 for everything on a 660... I can get a definite price when I get back in the office

Ok thanks
    What is the top speed generally on that particular model?

stock it's about 40 mph

Quote Originally Posted by Tim87 View Post
    Ok thanks
    What is the top speed generally on that particular model?

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

9. Thanks Tim87 thanked for this post

Depending on tire weight, carb settings, belt wear, clutch service life... My 2006 would only do 35-36 MPH when I first got it. With carb work and aftermarket CDI, I was able to get to 45MPH. Then with the Hot Rod Sheave and wet clutch slugged, I got to 60MPH (with light tires). When I put a little heavier tire on it would top out at 57MPH.

There are a lot of factors that go into these. It was a blast when I did my old Rhino and now one of my good buddies is enjoying it.
    2015 Yamaha Viking VI EPS (Camo):
    -JBS Extreme Sheave, JBS Skids, JBS Arm Guards, JBS AIS Block Off, JBS Rad Guards, JBS Slug Kit, 28" Terrabites/14" Hurricanes

2018 Yamaha Wolverine X4 SE (Silver):
    -JBS Extreme Sheave, JBS Spring Kit, 28” Terrabites/14" Hurricanes, Weller ECM Flash

11. Thanks Timmi thanked for this post
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbus453 View Post
    Depending on tire weight, carb settings, belt wear, clutch service life... My 2006 would only do 35-36 MPH when I first got it. With carb work and aftermarket CDI, I was able to get to 45MPH. Then with the Hot Rod Sheave and wet clutch slugged, I got to 60MPH (with light tires). When I put a little heavier tire on it would top out at 57MPH.

There are a lot of factors that go into these. It was a blast when I did my old Rhino and now one of my good buddies is enjoying it.
    Damn that’s a big jump.

13. Likes Timmi liked this post
    Donot expect no 15mph jump with just a sheave, dont want u to get ur hopes up. U will notice a big difference on bottom end though

09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

15. Thanks Tim87 thanked for this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast