Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  38
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HunterWorks

HunterWorks

Anyone think it's worth waiting to see what the HunterWorks sheave can do?
    I know JBS is coming out with a second version so i'm in the waiting process irregardless.

I have no words

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

3. Likes scottwv, chalkminer liked this post
    The X4 has been out almost two years, wait if you want to.

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

i wouldnt waiste my time on HW. JBS does his homework! best clucth out there!

Lmao

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

7. Likes rhinoroger, JBFIREMAN liked this post
    Haha, try going to a polaris forum and ask if you should get a yamaha. Haha. But I'm happy with the JBS products and support I've had over the years. I know people have some back and forth drama but I haven't experienced any of that.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

9. Likes DWRAT liked this post
    man, that's a fact, I was on Polaris forum when I had a rzr. when the YXZ was announced I was in favor of it and I got flamed bad. the Teryx guys are bad for ragging on Polaris.

as far as hw products on this forum, we know what his stuff is and avoid it. James tests every new Yamaha with round and overdrive weights, the od's are always better performers so he uses them, he has videos about it. Same with his sheaves, he constantly improves them as he discovers ways to make them better. he never says "this is as good as it gets, can't make it any better"

Innovation is about leading, not following

Quote Originally Posted by duckmans83 View Post
    Haha, try going to a polaris forum and ask if you should get a yamaha.

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

11. Likes DWRAT, rhinoroger liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by DWRAT View Post
    Anyone think it's worth waiting to see what the HunterWorks sheave can do?
    I know JBS is coming out with a second version so i'm in the waiting process irregardless.

Well just my experience so no ill will !! I could not wait for jbs to bring out the Viking clutch back in the day had to have it now after walking several times due to shredded belt I got the jbs ran the same belt for a couple years and sold it to a buddy he is still on the same belt. so do what you like !!!
    buy the way they were all to happy to sell the belt burner but did nothing other than tell me the Viking was a pos and to heavy cant run big tires exc (I was running 26 after the jbs I went to 28) my response is ..... if it is a pos why are you selling the clutch in the first place ????? and why can I get more low end and not burn belts with the jbs clutch ? but nothing was done I was just out the $$
    now most people on here know I don't write more than a couple words but ... I maintain at least 5 sxs and all run a jbs clutch now and 3 have his springs 4 have doors. all quality products and I waited over a year for the doors learned my lesson but the quality and testing is worth the wait for me !
    2016 wolverine chopped top, warren 3500 winch, custom seats, custom rear window, fold down front window, duel battery set up with all accessories on the second batteries , led head lights, led light bar, interior lights, heater, 27” X14 x9 rage storm tires all sides, 2” super atv lift, jbs clutch, jbs mud guards , exhaust tip, pcv with jbs tunes, I know I am forgetting stuff but more to come

13. Thanks WV Hot Rod Rhino, rhinoroger thanked for this post
    Likes Timmi, WV Hot Rod Rhino, rhinoroger liked this post
    ​jbs for the win !!!!
    2016 Alpine white Wolverine EPS
    Kenwood 2-way radio w/frs frequencies
    Super ATV half windshield tinted
    Viper Max 4000 widespool winch
    Dragonfire 3" 4-point harnesses
    2" Super ATV lift
    Pyle audio system
    Yamaha over fenders
    4" cage chop
    27" tusk Terabites
    JBS extreme sheave
    16g OD weights
    Purple Eibach Spring
    Slugs
    JBS Doors

15. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post

HunterWorks

Im on both forums but have allways run jbs and allways will. James has allways helped me out, not just selling me the best parts but also by talking me thru some problems on the phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

17. Likes Timmi, WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast