Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  38
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HunterWorks

After talking to James on the phone for the first time, its like talking to someone you've known for a long time. Very comfortable conversation and doesn't make you feel like an idiot if you don't know something. Matter of fact I feel pretty confident I could call just about anytime and he'd answer if not busy. I almost did call the other night around 12. I have a buddy with Teryx admiring my JBS sticker and was asking about my clutching. I said lets call James up right then but he said it would be rude to call that late. I told him to call when he was ready to buy. He was impressed that I thought the customer service was that good.
    2018 Blue Wolverine X4
    JBS Sheave
    JBS Springs
    Alba Tune

2. Thanks DWRAT thanked for this post
    Likes Timmi, DWRAT, WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by therebel19 View Post
    After talking to James on the phone for the first time, its like talking to someone you've known for a long time. Very comfortable conversation and doesn't make you feel like an idiot if you don't know something. Matter of fact I feel pretty confident I could call just about anytime and he'd answer if not busy. I almost did call the other night around 12. I have a buddy with Teryx admiring my JBS sticker and was asking about my clutching. I said lets call James up right then but he said it would be rude to call that late. I told him to call when he was ready to buy. He was impressed that I thought the customer service was that good.
    I can’t say I have ever called him at midnight but I have talked with him on the weekends and after hours. That is service you won’t get anywhere and you are getting the best product out there. On top of all that you can show up at the forum ride and James will treat you like family. All of that is something you can’t top in my book.

4. Likes Timmi, Brian lee Rhino450 liked this post
    Thanks everyone for your feedback.
    Sounds like JBS puts out a very good product.
    Now when will his new version be ready??????

6. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    And I am out sometimes and not available but it's always to better the product

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

8. Likes Big Dog Daddy liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by DWRAT View Post
    Thanks everyone for your feedback.
    Sounds like JBS puts out a very good product.
    Now when will his new version be ready??????
    It's tested and ready for our new mill

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

10. Likes Timmi, JoshK, DWRAT, flimmy liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by therebel19 View Post
    i called on a holiday because I was in a bind ..... figured I would just leave a message and he would get back to me when he could. nope called right back and had me up and running
    2016 wolverine chopped top, warren 3500 winch, custom seats, custom rear window, fold down front window, duel battery set up with all accessories on the second batteries , led head lights, led light bar, interior lights, heater, 27” X14 x9 rage storm tires all sides, 2” super atv lift, jbs clutch, jbs mud guards , exhaust tip, pcv with jbs tunes, I know I am forgetting stuff but more to come

12. Likes Timmi, WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Texted him yesterday ( which was a bad day for him if you heard ) and he texted me back. Called this morning and got an answer of about 2 rings. Can't ask for better service.

Haters just be haters i guess.
    2016 Alpine white Wolverine EPS
    Kenwood 2-way radio w/frs frequencies
    Super ATV half windshield tinted
    Viper Max 4000 widespool winch
    Dragonfire 3" 4-point harnesses
    2" Super ATV lift
    Pyle audio system
    Yamaha over fenders
    4" cage chop
    27" tusk Terabites
    JBS extreme sheave
    16g OD weights
    Purple Eibach Spring
    Slugs
    JBS Doors

14. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    You know what pisses me off? When you see someone ask what clutch/belt setup do I need? What is best? and some dumb ass gets on there bragging up hunterworks and gates belts and they say they got 300 trouble free miles on their gates belt and hw clutch. 300 miles? Really? 300 miles proves that something is a performer and the most reliable? That's like buying some chick a drink and immediately deciding you are gonna marry her because 3 people said she was hot and nice. At that point you don't know a damn thing about her, she may have a dick for all you know. Listen to the people that's been around for years, and then make you decision.
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

16. Likes scottwv, rodneygt, Brungeman, Redleg liked this post
    That's a good comparison, both will blow your belt off

Quote Originally Posted by Hump View Post
    You know what pisses me off? When you see someone ask what clutch/belt setup do I need? What is best? and some dumb ass gets on there bragging up hunterworks and gates belts and they say they got 300 trouble free miles on their gates belt and hw clutch. 300 miles? Really? 300 miles proves that something is a performer and the most reliable? That's like buying some chick a drink and immediately deciding you are gonna marry her because 3 people said she was hot and nice. At that point you don't know a damn thing about her, she may have a dick for all you know. Listen to the people that's been around for years, and then make you decision.

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

18. Likes Hump, Redleg, Brungeman liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hump View Post
    Thats funny Hump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

20. Thanks Hump thanked for this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast