» Today's Birthdays

None
Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  25
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 80 of 80

Thread: JBS Clutching

  1. #71
    Ridin' and Guidin' Timmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Christiansburg Va
    Posts
    9,859
    Ecu reflash, takes a few days. James swapped my weights back to 22g, same as stock since I still have stock tires, still runs 64 mph on a level road.

    Quote Originally Posted by therebel19 View Post
    Very curious about this. Will it require sending in the ECU or is it some kind handheld tuner?
    Last edited by Timmi; 08-20-2019 at 09:51 AM.

    "
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Alba Racing ECU

  2. #72
    Ridin' and Guidin' Timmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Christiansburg Va
    Posts
    9,859

    "
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Alba Racing ECU

  3. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
  4. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmi View Post
    Ecu reflash, takes a few days. James swapped my weights back to 22g, same as stock since I still have stock tires, still runs 64 mph on a level road.
    Alba?
    2018 Blue Wolverine X4
    JBS Sheave
    JBS Springs
    Alba Tune

  5. #74
    Ridin' and Guidin' Timmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Christiansburg Va
    Posts
    9,859
    I may have already posted this, JBS X2 on 30" Bighorns:




    "
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Alba Racing ECU

  6. #75
    Administrator WV Hot Rod Rhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Mount Hope, West Virginia, United States
    Posts
    8,709
    Quote Originally Posted by therebel19 View Post
    Alba?
    Yes sir...Nate got it the way I wanted it!!!;

    Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web http://www.jbshotrodperformance.com/
    Email to - jamesbodyshop@hotmail.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

  7. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by WV Hot Rod Rhino View Post
    Yes sir...Nate got it the way I wanted it!!!;

    Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
    This is great news. I've always been a fan of ALBA (not that I think Weller isn't good either). I was afraid Alba wasn't going to get into the X4/X2 tuning. Thank you for working with them to get this done.
    2018 Blue Wolverine X4
    JBS Sheave
    JBS Springs
    Alba Tune

  8. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino, Timmi, JBFIREMAN liked this post
  9. #77
    Ridin' and Guidin' Timmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Christiansburg Va
    Posts
    9,859

    "
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Alba Racing ECU

  10. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
  11. #78
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Big Sky Country
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by 19Wherry View Post
    Awesome. I take it this is version 2. Are you using the same weights as version 1? Canít wait to ship mine in and have it re-machined.
    So are you running version 2 now? What clutch weights did you end up with?

  12. #79

    Can someone identify this Rhino 660 Sheave ?

    It looks different than all the stock photos I have seen from a 2006 Yamahe Rhino 660 , On the stock photos I have seen there seems to be a flat spot towards bottom? They do not appear smooth to the bottom end and the top has a flat spot.. It looks like a JBS or other performance aftermarket ? Which would be a good thing.
    Any help identifying is appreciated.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG4539.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	134.6 KB 
ID:	13768

  13. #80
    Ridin' and Guidin' Timmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Christiansburg Va
    Posts
    9,859
    James could tell you for sure. The cut around the inside part doesn't look exactly like his work.



    Quote Originally Posted by Temblor View Post
    It looks different than all the stock photos I have seen from a 2006 Yamahe Rhino 660 , On the stock photos I have seen there seems to be a flat spot towards bottom? They do not appear smooth to the bottom end and the top has a flat spot.. It looks like a JBS or other performance aftermarket ? Which would be a good thing.
    Any help identifying is appreciated.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG4539.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	134.6 KB 
ID:	13768

    "
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Alba Racing ECU

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1