Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by hillbillystyle View Post
    welcome to the forums. What kind of work do you do i might be able to help.
    well for my 9 to 6 daily job im the parts supervisor at silver eagle harley and yamaha in waterloo iowa (basicilly i custom build customer machines, harley or utv, on paper then the guys in the shop build them to my spec)...as a hobby i custom build atv's & utv's to a more extensive level! More metal fab involved! And i do all that work myself! As far as my wife, she works for a knife manufacturing company called rada! (she makes knives all day...pretty cool) wow...reading through what i just typed i realize my wife is correct in saying "i need to stop working so much"...lol

Quote Originally Posted by WALKABOUT WOLVIE View Post
    well for my 9 to 6 daily job im the parts supervisor at silver eagle harley and yamaha in waterloo iowa (basicilly i custom build customer machines, harley or utv, on paper then the guys in the shop build them to my spec)...as a hobby i custom build atv's & utv's to a more extensive level! More metal fab involved! And i do all that work myself! As far as my wife, she works for a knife manufacturing company called rada! (she makes knives all day...pretty cool) wow...reading through what i just typed i realize my wife is correct in saying "i need to stop working so much"...lol
    I'm sure you could find a job in Beckley but i don't suggest the PAX area. nothing there but one lil gas station. As Timmy suggested Maple fork road would be a good choice.

i'm sure you could find a job in beckley but i don't suggest the pax area. Nothing there but one lil gas station. As timmy suggested maple fork road would be a good choice.
    maple fork road would be nice...im finding out quickly pax would not be such a great place to live as far as work...

Quick change of subject...can you get across hwy 64 with a utv without trailering it? It would be nice to drive a utv to hatfield mccoy trails!

You can go under 64. But The H&M trails are a long way by hard road and trails. There are plenty of places to ride without going to the H&M trail system. but if you want to ride H&M i would suggest moving to the south west side of Beckley, that way you can work in Beckley and be closer to H&M. There are plenty of trails on the SW side of Beckley that can take you to H&M but i would suggest trailering because WV just passed a law recently to protect private land owners around the H&M trail system. If you ride off the trail you can be fined $1000 and $2000 if you damage private property.

you can go under 64. But the h&m trails are a long way by hard road and trails. There are plenty of places to ride without going to the h&m trail system. But if you want to ride h&m i would suggest moving to the south west side of beckley, that way you can work in beckley and be closer to h&m. There are plenty of trails on the sw side of beckley that can take you to h&m but i would suggest trailering because wv just passed a law recently to protect private land owners around the h&m trail system. If you ride off the trail you can be fined $1000 and $2000 if you damage private property.
    thanks for all the great info...the more i learn before i get there the better!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123