Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  7
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    That does suck. Was it a front or rear on back-order? Sometimes the anticipation can be fun though. Just like Christmas.
    2018 Blue Wolverine X4
    JBS Sheave
    JBS Springs
    Alba Tune

It is one of the fronts that is on back-order. Before I placed the on-line order, I had one of my buddies at the local dealer check stock and there were like 3-4 complete sets available. So I assume that between the time that I placed my order and they processed it, that those available sets were sold or the inventory was off. Either way, I am not going to install a partial set.

Now I have to keep a watch on my email for the shipping notifications for the other shock. LOL
    2015 Yamaha Viking VI EPS (Camo):
    -JBS Extreme Sheave, JBS Skids, JBS Arm Guards, JBS AIS Block Off, JBS Rad Guards, JBS Slug Kit, 28" Terrabites/14" Hurricanes

2018 Yamaha Wolverine X4 SE (Silver):
    -JBS Extreme Sheave, JBS Spring Kit, 28” Terrabites/14" Hurricanes, Weller ECM Flash

Did your last shock make it in?
    2018 Blue Wolverine X4
    JBS Sheave
    JBS Springs
    Alba Tune

The x2 springs won't be stuff enough for the x4

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

That is a complete let down on the springs. But I have faith that you will come up with something.

And still no sight of the 4th shock yet, but I am out of town.
    -JBS Extreme Sheave, JBS Skids, JBS Arm Guards, JBS AIS Block Off, JBS Rad Guards, JBS Slug Kit, 28" Terrabites/14" Hurricanes

-JBS Extreme Sheave, JBS Spring Kit, 28” Terrabites/14" Hurricanes, Weller ECM Flash

Or...do you mean the factory springs aren’t going to work? That would be awesome if the JBS springs make the conversion possible...

Doing my best to keep this thread going. I know that it is probably old business at this point, but I am finally moving forward again. After a long (LONG) delay from Yamaha getting my other front shock, that came over the winter. Then came the negotiations with James to get the right springs for me, and today when I backed into my driveway, there they were!!! I have begun the work of swapping out the OEM Springs (Brand New) for the JBS Springs (2 Adult version).

I also am taking the time to do the settings as James instructed (or at least as close as I can to start). For the springs, I am going as light as I can to start for pre-load (he said just enough to take the rattle out and that gives me about 1/4" of threads). For the High Speed Compression, I backed her out and swung 1/4 turn back into it. Low Speed Compression I backed out to 20 clicks soft (I believe that I read there were supposed to be 22 clicks, but I am not going to force it, so 20 is a good starting point). For Rebound, James said to leave it be, so I checked to make sure that everything is set where it was supposed to be (14 clicks soft) and that is where I will begin.

So excited to finally have the shocks that I paid all that money for back nearly 9 months ago. I am positive that James won't have let me down at all. We are doing our annual Spring Break trip to Mena, AR (Wolf Pen Gap and Fourche Mountains) toward the end of the month, so I am sure that they will get a good shake down.

you'll be amazed at the improvement the springs make, they are night and day better than stock

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123